First cycle started Saturday, need opinions!!

bigpump

Hi there. Stats are 23/5'11/180 BF=10-13%

This is my first cycle. I think it's a good one, please let me know what you think.

D-Bol Weeks 1-6 15\20\25\30\30\25 MG respectively
Sustanon Weeks 1-10 500 MG
Winstrol 50 Weeks 8-12 50/50/100/100 MG Respectively
Clomid post cycle 1 Week???

Thanks!

Way too much for a first cycle !!

Just go with the Sustanon (sust) at 500 mg/wk for 10 weeks

See how you react to that alone.

Clomid dosing as follows;
day 1 - 300 mg
day 2-11 - 100 mg/day
day 12-21 - 50 mg/day

Woah bro! Seriously! Wayy too much for a first cycle......how will you know how you reacted to each drug when youve never experienced them before.........also only running clomid for 1 week would be fruitless.. SC has the right idea with his version....I never run post cycle therapy any shorter than 4 weeks.

In my opinion you should just run the Sustanon (sust) and save the others for later cycles. Esp since you dont know how well your body reacts ot orals, or how easily your body aromatizes testosterone.

Trust me bro.....you will have plenty of time for later cycles...only use the minimal amount of drugs to achieve your goals!

Thanks fellas, appreciate the feedback... I'll pick up some more clomid.

I will cut it back to just the Sus, I have no problem saving the others for a rainy month.;)

Do you think I can grab 20 pounds from the Sust?

Should I bother buying novaldex?

bigpump said:

How much you will gain is really dependant on your diet, but 20 lbs is not out of the question.

Always have Nolvadex on hand, in case you start to get any gyno symptoms. I always keep enough on hand to use at 20mg/day for the lenght of your cycle. Hopefully you won't need it....but if you ever do, you'll be happy you had it.....kinda just like an insurance policy.

bigpump said:
Thanks fellas, appreciate the feedback... I'll pick up some more clomid.

I will cut it back to just the Sus, I have no problem saving the others for a rainy month.;)

of course you can add 20 lbs on first cycle with just test. i added around 35 lbs on just test first time.

Back