First Cycle (Starting 18th of March)

Goten

Hi guys,

I'm 23 years old male, 5'10-5'11, weight 155lb, been training for 1 year.

I know that I'm not yet 'ready' to start cycling and should wait a few more years, but I take full responsibility in doing so.

I've been researching it daily for the past 5 months and this is my plan:

Training:
6x/week

Diet:
6meals/day, 1 gallon of water/day.
Only 'clean' foods weighted, cooked and packaged by myself so I know exactly what I put in my body.

Cycle: [UPDATED]
1-10 Test-C 400mg/week
11-12 Test-P 100mg/4xweek
1-4 Anavar 30mg/ED
5-12 Anavar 50mg/ED

HCG:
2-12 200iu/2xweek

AI:
1-12 Anastrozole 1g/week(0.25x4)

post cycle therapy (pct) (4 days after last prop shot):
13-16 Clomid 100/50/50/50
13-17 Nolva 20/20/20/20/10

Ancillaries:
Omega3FishOil
VitaminD3
Multivitamin
Milkthistle
EssentialeForte
TUDCA - 500mg daily

Goal:
Of course I want to be big and shredded at the same time, but I don't wanna use tren on my first cycle and also getting big AND shredded takes a LOT of time...
So my goal is this: -> I want to gain 17-22lb of fat-free-mass and keep 15-20lb.
If I lose some bf that's fine, but I don't plan on it since I'll be in caloric surplus all the time and shed what I gain after 3-4 months of ending my post cycle therapy (pct).

I have all the gear on hand. I also need to buy a scale and get my bf tested with the calipers (roughly between 10-12% now).

Some questions:
1.)Is my goal reasonable judging your experience?

2.)Should I up the dosages? (Anavar in particular)
Sidenote: -money here isn't an issue guys, but I rather spend it on high quality foods than on too much gear with possible sides and diminishing returns, considering this is my first cycle.

3.)Today I've done the before blood work. When should I do the after blood work - immediately after post cycle therapy (pct) or 4 weeks after post cycle therapy (pct)?

4.)Is buying TUDCA from amazon ok?

This for now, thanks for your time to read and hope you'll share your thoughts and experience. :)

Last edited:
I would up the test c to 400-500mg the whole 10weeks. I would drop the var. If you do run it, i would run it at the end not the whole cycle. 12 weeks might be a bit much on the liver. As long as your diet is on point, you can achieve your goals. I would take the adex .25ed or .5eod.

Welcome

Tell me what s the f k n hurry.??? Tell me about yourself....

You can t just pin and grow dude.

If you were 180 ish with 3 yr s in the gym i d say

500 test c 1-12
Anavar--a consistant dose for 6 weeks at the beginning or end if you must

train 2 on 1 off..or even better 1 on 1 off..

compound movements like bench, squat, deads.

overtraining and not resting enough is most underweight guys problem..ur way light at 5 11..we re the same height and I m 200 ish...smooth and fattter than i d like.

ai s look good..if you need it
hcg ok
eat lot s--- sacrificing cleanliness for quantity

22 pounds in 12 weeks - counting water...yes...lean body mass...hell fkn no

Ur very light. I d put on 20 pounds..then run it but...instant gratification is the rule these days.

I know so many people who won t train if they re not on...

Blood 4wks after..

How were planning on training.

Describe a chest routine
back
legs

agree with above , keep your doses consistent , start with 500mg from week 1 to let it build up . 200mg per week is a waste , if u run the var , id say run it for 6-8 weeks at the end of the cycle at 50-60mg per day . u need to eat alot , at your weight realy what u need is a diet plan not gear .if u couldnt gain naturaly , u wont gain on gear , it wont add any magic weight onto u besides water if u arent eating

I would up the test c to 400-500mg the whole 10weeks. I would drop the var. If you do run it, i would run it at the end not the whole cycle. 12 weeks might be a bit much on the liver. As long as your diet is on point, you can achieve your goals. I would take the adex .25ed or .5eod.

My judging for running var the whole cycle is that is still a low dose to medium at the end and I'm taking milkthistle, essentiale forte and TUDCA for bile flow.

Will up test-c to 400mg/week for the whole 10 weeks, though.

Welcome

Tell me what s the f k n hurry.??? Tell me about yourself....

You can t just pin and grow dude.

If you were 180 ish with 3 yr s in the gym i d say

500 test c 1-12
Anavar--a consistant dose for 6 weeks at the beginning or end if you must

train 2 on 1 off..or even better 1 on 1 off..

compound movements like bench, squat, deads.

overtraining and not resting enough is most underweight guys problem..ur way light at 5 11..we re the same height and I m 200 ish...smooth and fattter than i d like.

ai s look good..if you need it
hcg ok
eat lot s--- sacrificing cleanliness for quantity

22 pounds in 12 weeks - counting water...yes...lean body mass...hell fkn no

Ur very light. I d put on 20 pounds..then run it but...instant gratification is the rule these days.

I know so many people who won t train if they re not on...

Blood 4wks after..

How were planning on training.

Describe a chest routine
back
legs

Been training for about 1 year, although I was just screwing around in the gym didn't know what to do...

Really started training last 5-6 months, meaning I train 6xperweek, 6 meals/ED, 1 gallon of water and 8 hours of sleep. I started at 135, now 155, so 20lb progress.
I eat 3500 kcal/ED will up 4000kcal on 18th and keep gradually upping the kcals.

My Chest Routine:
- Flat bench press set 1 12 reps
set 2 12 reps
set 3 10 reps
set 4 8 reps

- Flat flys set 1 12 reps
set 2 12 reps
set 3 10 reps
set 4 10 reps

- Incline dumbbell presses set 1 12 reps
set 2 12 reps
set 3 10 reps
set 4 8 reps

- Decline Flys set 1 12 reps
set 2 12 reps
set 3 10 reps
set 4 8 reps

For back I do Lat pulldowns, seated rows, t-bar row, pullups and close grip pulldowns
Legs are squats, leg press, leg extensions, hamstring curls, good mornings, donkey calf raise and seated calf raise.

How much LBM do you think I should get after all the PCT? (without bloat or fat)

agree with above , keep your doses consistent , start with 500mg from week 1 to let it build up . 200mg per week is a waste , if u run the var , id say run it for 6-8 weeks at the end of the cycle at 50-60mg per day . u need to eat alot , at your weight realy what u need is a diet plan not gear .if u couldnt gain naturaly , u wont gain on gear , it wont add any magic weight onto u besides water if u arent eating

I have 200mg/ml that's why I dose it at 400mg (200mg2xweek). I will keep it 400mgx10weeks, thanks. Anavar dosing I'm still uncertain. :)

My diet consists of 'clean' foods:
-chicken, turkey breast, salmon, tuna, lean beef, whey, milk, eggs;
-rice, oats, potatoes, green beans, bananas, apples, dextrose;
-broccoli, cauliflower, baby carrots, cinnamon, garlic, almonds and olive oil.

I think it pretty sums up the foods I eat. Pretty bland I know, but don't care about the taste.
I shop, cook, weigh and prepackage all my food so I know exactly what I eat. Currently at 3500kcal/ED, on 18th will be 4000kcals and gradually upping them.

sonofgod?

yuuup ;)

Last edited:
You think 400mg and 500mg really make a big difference??? Whats the Ng/DL Test Level Difference? Does it feel different? im also runnin 300mg of nandrolone deconate also.

Back