RL92

Big time rookie.
1-4 Superdrol 20/20/30/30
1-4 TUDCA 500-1000mg ED
1-12 Test E (250mg twice per week)
1-12 Aromasin 10mg EOD

15-18 Clomid 50mg ED
15-18 Nolva 40/20/20/20

***8226; As my first cycle, is it okay to use Superdrol as a kick start?

***8226; I only have availability to 10mg and 25mg of Aromasin. Can I control estrogen well at 10mg EOD?

***8226; Is my cycle or PCT is missing anything? Please comment and suggest!

Last edited:
You've been here way too long with way too many post to be asking that. You know every says test only for first cycles with the rare occasions for a kick starter if you're just hell bent on it, but you know the answer will be test only.

edit: Just to be clear yes you still want to be sure if any side effects are from the test or the sdrol.

Last edited:
id like to know this too, debating on kickstarting with superdrol for next cycle @ 750mg of test

I've been reading and it seems like a good kick start. It has zero estrogenic activity and doesn't increase prolactin.

You've been here way too long with way too many post to be asking that. You know every says test only for first cycles with the rare occasions for a kick starter if you're just hell bent on it, but you know the answer will be test only.

edit: Just to be clear yes you still want to be sure if any side effects are from the test or the sdrol.

Yea you're right lol. I guess I'm just really tempted. What would you say I'd have to watch out for if I start it with SD? Is everything else okay without the SD?

I've been reading and it seems like a good kick start. It has zero estrogenic activity and doesn't increase prolactin.

yea thats why im thinkin of getting it, its not that higher in price value and dbol gives off estrogen like a mofo, esepcially at 750mg of test, so what ima do for mine is 750mg of test e, .25mg eod of arimidex (if signs happen then ed) and for superdrol im still researching doses on what to run, either superdrol or Winstrol (winny), i tried dbol before it was meh

That's why I also want to include it on my cycle. Yea and I've heard SD is stronger than Dbol.

Can I get some more input?

That's why I also want to include it on my cycle. Yea and I've heard SD is stronger than Dbol.

Can I get some more input?

I recently ran sd(beastdrol) 10/20/20/20/20

I would recommend stopping at 4 weeks because gains slowed dramatically probably from my hpta being completely shut down. Plus it is very liver toxic.

I went from 175 to 192 and I'm on my 3rd week of post cycle therapy (pct) and strength is still going up. I had been out of the gym for about 7 months and lost from 188ish (very lean) to 175 working offshore in the heat and poor diet. I basically only got back into the gym for a week before starting the cycle so that may attribute to the 17lb gain. I always seem to get big gains fast when I come back from a gym hiatus, maybe it has something to do with muscle memory. But I had no sides other than my natural test being shut down and libido went away completely. I would be sure to run clomid as I ran only nolva and DAA and it's a slow recovery. Also want to have a good cortisol blocker with SD.

my 2c

EDIT: Another one of my fuck ups I forgot to mention. HAVE TAURINE ON HAND The back pumps were crippling.

Last edited:
Yea I was planning on running it for 4 weeks and I also added TUDCA for liver protection. Damn almost 20lbs! Muscle memory did play a big part of it. Taurine, got it thanks!

Yea I was planning on running it for 4 weeks and I also added TUDCA for liver protection. Damn almost 20lbs! Muscle memory did play a big part of it. Taurine, got it thanks!

Yeah I ran Aegis TUDCA. Supposedly it doesn't interfere with other drug interactions in the liver. I'm skeptical of that though.

Why skeptical? Wouldn't you be fine if taken hours apart?

BUMP! Can I get more opinions in here? If SD/Test E is a no no for a first timer is the rest of my cycle okay? Can someone answer my 3 bullet points, thanks!

1-4 Superdrol 20/20/30/30
1-4 TUDCA 500-1000mg ED
1-12 Test E (250mg twice per week)
1-12 Aromasin 10mg EOD

14-18 Clomid 50mg ED
14-18 Nolva 40/20/20/20

***8226; As my first cycle, is it okay to use Superdrol as a kick start?
Yeah it is but that shit can really hurt your body. I would take TUDCA two weeks prior, the 4 weeks taking SD, and two weeks after discontinuation. That's just me.

Test E usually kicks in at about 3-4 weeks and you'll be done with SUperdrol by then

You should probably get some herbal supplements for your lipids like Red Yeast Rice and COQ10 for blood pressure

***8226; I only have availability to 10mg and 25mg of Aromasin. Can I control estrogen well at 10mg EOD?

Give it a shot, if you feel like you need to increase the dose then do so. You could try 25mg EOD as well

***8226; Is my cycle or post cycle therapy (pct) is missing anything? Please comment and suggest!

Maybe add some DAA or a natty test booostaaa

and my other suggestions are bolded in the quote lulz

Last edited:
Preload 2 weeks and then 2 weeks after the SD, got it! What would you suggest I dose the TUDCA?
Hopefully the test helps me keep the gains from the SD. Red Yest Rice and COQ10, I will look into that! What if I think I need more than 10mg EOD for the aromasin, can I do 10mg ED instead? Would that help? Thanks a lot for your help rookgang. Btw if that's your avy you're yoked AF!! No homo...

If you're running Aegis or whatever TUDCA you got just run it at the recommended dose which is 500mg. If you do Aegis I think its 510mg per serving (HUGE DIFFERENCE not really)
Yeah look in those herbals I recommended and a good dose of fish oil.
If you do need more Aromasin then yeah 10mg is ED should be fine. I mean if you did 25 mg EOD it would be like taking 12.5 ED. To me 12.5mg vs 10mg isn't a huge difference it will get the job done.
Also be prepared to eat dem carbs cause you will be craving them on SD

Thanks for the compliment that is me:agreed:

If you're running Aegis or whatever TUDCA you got just run it at the recommended dose which is 500mg. If you do Aegis I think its 510mg per serving (HUGE DIFFERENCE not really)
Yeah look in those herbals I recommended and a good dose of fish oil.
If you do need more Aromasin then yeah 10mg is ED should be fine. I mean if you did 25 mg EOD it would be like taking 12.5 ED. To me 12.5mg vs 10mg isn't a huge difference it will get the job done.
Also be prepared to eat dem carbs cause you will be craving them on SD

Thanks for the compliment that is me:agreed:

Will do, thanks for the guidance brother. Lol I'll be ready.
No prob man. That's the goal.

Back