First Cycle: Sust 250. 500mg and Tren E 300mg

I don't care what you do because you are the one to suffer. We're just trying to avoid the damage you will cause from doing it. In a month when you start posting about what's happening to you, well you were warned.

It is were that easy to just throw a bunch of shit together and call it a cycle we all would be on that band wagon. Unfortunately there are ways to go about it. It's silly that you are trying to reinvent the wheel when many guys have done similar shit in the past and we all learned from the many mistakes made.

Decided to stick with tren but at 300mg a week.

Happy to keep posting here about progress. Posting in few other websites just to see opinions.
I have the option to get another bottle and run sust 250 longer.

Also picked up milk thistle for liver support.

I was thinking pinning tren every Tuesday with 500UI hcg once a week. How should I structure the hcg, interested to see how people dose that one.
your being very irresponsible for using tren for a first cycle after many experts have adviced you against doing it for a first cycle.
see you in our trt forum Einstein. and please keep,us posted on your tren sides.

Last edited:
Let me know if i can help out with planning and running a proper cycle brother.

Pretty much continued with the cycle as planned. Have 2 other ifbb bodybuilders who have run similar cycles on their first and second which gives me confidence except they added winny.

I know long esters but feel fuller already. Sust is a pain in the ass but tren is virtually painless, no Tren Cough. Also idn about forum rules but am I able to mention what company made compounds?

Pretty much continued with the cycle as planned. Have 2 other ifbb bodybuilders who have run similar cycles on their first and second which gives me confidence except they added winny.

I know long esters but feel fuller already. Sust is a pain in the ass but tren is virtually painless, no Tren Cough. Also idn about forum rules but am I able to mention what company made compounds?

At a loss for words..

i didnt read the whole thread, but i am guaranteeing you that everybody is advising you against the tren.

tren is SUCH a powerful hormone. it is so so so powerful and only intended for the experienced. you dont even know how your body and mind will react to the tren, do you really think its smart to add in one of the most powerful steroids in the mix? ESPECIALLY THE LONG ESTER. at least if you said tren ace that would be kind of ok, because if you cant handle it you should be back to normal in a few days - 5 days max. if you stop the enanthate version man, you're stuck with for no less than 2-3 weeks.

i didnt read the whole thread, but i am guaranteeing you that everybody is advising you against the tren.

tren is SUCH a powerful hormone. it is so so so powerful and only intended for the experienced. you dont even know how your body and mind will react to the tren, do you really think its smart to add in one of the most powerful steroids in the mix? ESPECIALLY THE LONG ESTER. at least if you said tren ace that would be kind of ok, because if you cant handle it you should be back to normal in a few days - 5 days max. if you stop the enanthate version man, you're stuck with for no less than 2-3 weeks.

Well said. The whole point of starting with test and escalating, besides a number of other things, is to see exactly how you respond to it. Effects, side effects, gains, etc. OP will have 0 clue as to what compound is causing what. It is a very foolish, very arrogant decision. Blown away at his ability to just brush off each piece of advice because it's not what he wants to hear and this is one reason why our sport can get a bad rap; horror stories stemming from stupid decisions like this.

The problem with normal average guys taking advice from an ifbb pro is like apples to oranges. Ifbb pros are strictly after gains. Some are definitely not going about it in a healthy manner. The amount of gear that some pros use would damn near kill the average guy. So to take advice from a pro isn't exactly a smart idea unless you yourself are a pro too.

It would be like taking advice from a seasoned junky on how much drugs you should take to get high. Well the junky would probably suggest an amount that would kill you.

How about wanting to get into auto racing and just strap yourself inside a top fuel dragster and hammer down??? You have absolutely no experience on what you're doing. Your taking advice from someone on another level and you have no idea what their even talking about lol...

I've said it before too, starting out like this leaves you nowhere to go in the future, except ever higher doses. For your first time you will gain all you are capable of gaining on just the 500 test, anything else only adds costs, side effects, and confuses any results or downsides you get. This is a really fucking stupid thing to do.

Back