First cycle Test E only + Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) + Tamoxifen

Lyrical

First cycle Test E only + HCG + Tamoxifen

Hey guys, i've no so much money to spend so i've though to run just Test E. for 8 weeks.

Week 1 to 8: Testosterone Enanthate 500 mg / EW + Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500 IU's / E5D
Week 11, 12, 13 & 14: Tamoxifen Citrate 30, 30, 20, 20 mg / ED

What do you think about this? Maybe some IA intra-cycle? A friend of mine could bring me some tabs... maybe i can afford it.
Should I remove the HCG?
Tamoxifen 40, 40, 20, 20 could be better?

Thank you :)

Last edited:
You say you do not have much money to spend, yet you are ready to throw away the little you do have on a half-assed cycle. Save your money and do it right.

What do you think I should add to this cycle? thank you ajntorink.

I am not an expert and there are many here that can speak to this better than I can but from what I have learned you should really run the cycle for 12 weeks, not 8 weeks. It usually takes 6 weeks before the test has a chance to build up in your system and you start to really feel the benefits of it. Your PCT also looks to be incomplete (you should be running Nolva/clomid) and with that much Test you will need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for sure.

Start here to get a better understanding of a proper first cycle.

It would also be helpful to know your stats (age, height, weight, body Fat %, how long you have been lifting, etc.) there is a good chance that you are not ready for a cycle and if so you will just be throwing away your money and not realizing the benefits of your cycle.

Diet is going to be the key to your success, go here to learn more on how diet affects your cycle and therefore your success or lack of success.

Last edited:
Back