First Cycle - Test E only - Thoughts/Feedback?

SynGT

5'10" 205 lbs
20-22% body fat
Training for 4 years; 2 seriously

4yrs ago I was 300lbs. Gym and diet got me to where I am now.

Wk 1-10 Test E 500mg/wk (250g 2x per week, pinned)
Wk 1-10 HCG 500iu/wk (250iu 2x per week)
Wk 1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
Wk: 1-16 Finasteride 5mg ED (started 45days before)

PCT 2 weeks after last Test E pin:

Clomid 50mg ED for 4wks
Nolva 20mg ED*for 4 wks

Questions:

Can I mix Test E brands? Both should be reputable. I have enough of the same type, that I don't NEED to, I'm just curious.

For a first cycle, I'm thinking of pushing to 12wks, but think I should see how I react before planning that far ahead. Thoughts?

I occasionally take Amphetamine (Addherol). Any negative side effects here? I don't need it. It just helps focus when I need to, at work.

Thanks in advanced.

in bold
5'10" 205 lbs
20-22% body fat
Training for 4 years; 2 seriously

4yrs ago I was 300lbs. Gym and diet got me to where I am now. congrats!

Wk 1-10 Test E 500mg/wk (250g 2x per week, pinned) ok
Wk 1-10 HCG 500iu/wk (250iu 2x per week) run till 3 days before pct starts
Wk 1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg ED up to 25mg ed week 3
Wk: 1-16 Finasteride 5mg ED (started 45days before)your dick might not work fyi... dht plays a important role in sexual function

PCT 2 weeks after last Test E pin:

Clomid 50mg ED for 4wks
Nolva 20mg ED*for 4 wks
ok
Questions:

Can I mix Test E brands? Both should be reputable. I have enough of the same type, that I don't NEED to, I'm just curious.
yes, test e is test e so long as its legit
For a first cycle, I'm thinking of pushing to 12wks, but think I should see how I react before planning that far ahead. Thoughts?not an issue.. 10 or 12
I occasionally take Amphetamine (Addherol). Any negative side effects here? I don't need it. It just helps focus when I need to, at work so long as it doesnt mess with your nutrition, it kills appetite

Thanks in advanced.
congrats on all the weight loss... well done..

now that you want to take this step, whats your nutrition going to look like on this cycle?

Thanks. I was probably going to run Clomid through the cycle, because I feel like my BF is to high, but obviously that's not right after more research, so I understand increasing the Aromasin. I'll have to watch it.

Problem is, I have a ton of extra Clomid now! Haha.

Anyways, to answer your question just a standard bulking diet:

CARBS: 330 G PER DAY.
PROTEIN: 220 G PER DAY.
FATS: 81 G PER DAY.

Yeah man congratulations on dropping all that weight. can you share how your diet was designed to drop all of that?
12 weeks is a good length of time for a first cycle and all about having the right test, hcg, ai, and pct plan laid out before you start.
and dont forget bloodworks.

Also congrats on the weight loss. 3j answered most all your questions. However I think that 12.5 mgs of Aromasin might be a high dose when only doing 500 mgs Wk. You need to be well versed on the sides of High and low Estrogen in men.

I say this so you can at least monitor how you are feeling. Gyno is only one side with high E2.

If you are not aquatinted with most all of them I can list some for you to watch for.

OMM

PS: You should up the length of your cycle to 12 wks . Your test isn't gonna begin it's real work until week 4-6. Give yourself more time synthesizing your protein into muscle mass.

Last edited:
For those who asked about my weight loss, I did things the wrong way and also the right way.

When I stepped on the scale & saw 300, I signed up for the gym and basically did an hour of cardio 6x per week. At the time it was mostly the bike. I immediately stopped eating sugar altogether as my "diet", but didn't pay much attention to what else. I dropped 60lbs over 9 months that way.

Then I more or less stalled for 6 months and decided to switch over to weight training, without changing much of my diet still. I dropped another 20lbs in about 6 months and stalled again.

At this point, I started a macro counting diet, for fat loss. Over the course of the next 9 months I dropped another 40lbs.

Since then, I started a bulking diet, and ultimately became more relaxed on my diet after doing that for 4 months.

I put about 25lbs back on, though some has been muscle; I also had relaxed on my gym days for a few months after hurting my knee. I've been in the process of getting back into my routine and I start my first cycle this Monday. I'll try and find some pics & also post some from during my cycle.

Last edited:
Somehow, I was accidently shipped DBol tabs. I'm on my 4th injection tomorrow.

Should I bother taking these or adding them in?

Last edited:
I read this whole thread.

So impressive to lose all that weight. Not to put on some muscle!!!

Save that dbol for cycle #2!

You got strong dicipline to drop all that weight in diferent times.
I would save the dbol man and stick to the basics. Why are you taking finesdestride?
How far are you into your cycle? have you done any blood works before your cycle?

Back