First cycle: Test Enan. 500mg/week

Slump

will dance for food
Hi. I'll be doing my first cycle sometime after Christmas and am trying to prepare myself mentally and make sure I'll have everything I need.

It's a simple test enan 500mg/week, split up twice a week a 250mg. As I'll be getting three vials I was wondering if I should frontload or not for a week like below? I know opinions differ about frontloading so I'd like to see what you guys think.

Week 1 Test E 1000mg (500mg x 2days, Mon & Thu)
Weeks 2-12 Test E 500mg (250mg x 2days, Mon & Thu)
Weeks 3-12 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu (250iu, E4D)

post cycle therapy (pct) starting week 14 (2 weeks after last injection):
Days 1-14: 50mg ED Nolvadex
Days 15-30: 25mg ED Nolvadex

I know 40/20 is usually used with nolva, but the ones I'll be getting are 25mg a piece. Is using 50mg and 25mg instead of 40 and 20mg ok?

I honestly would appreciate opinions.

A little about me:
I'm 23years old, started training at 18. Was interested in using when I was 19 but was advised not to by more knowledgeable folks and tried to get as big as possible naturally.
My training has gone up and down due to injuries.
BW: 228lbs
Height: 6ft.
BF: Not sure, but my upper abs are visible :p A little fatter than I should be though.
No health problems.

How does the post cycle therapy (pct) look?
Is my setup for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) good?

Thanks in advance. :eek:

Don't front load. Everything else looks good. I would use Clomid as well @ 50mg/day for 21 days. I feel that I recover much better using Clomid than Nolvadex alone.

I would run post cycle therapy (pct) as follows:
Days 1-30: 50mg/day Clomid
Days 1-30: 25mg/day Nolva

Everything else looks great and great job waiting and becoming an informed AAS user.

Thanks for the response :D
Alright, I'll drop the front load. I wasn't planning on doing it until I read a lot of other people doing it on a Swedish message board which got me wondering a little.
I'll add clomid to the post cycle therapy (pct) and do it your way.

If my nipples start feeling sore would the right way to combat this be to go on Nolva 50mg/day until the soreness goes down then continue on nolva 25mg/day the rest of the cycle?
That's at least what I've gathered (the dosages being 40mg/day then 20mg/day instead). It feels the more I read the more conflicting/different opinions I get.

Either way, thanks. :)

Don't front load. Everything else looks good. I would use Clomid as well @ 50mg/day for 21 days. I feel that I recover much better using Clomid than Nolvadex alone.

I would run post cycle therapy (pct) as follows:
Days 1-30: 50mg/day Clomid
Days 1-30: 25mg/day Nolva

Everything else looks great and great job waiting and becoming an informed AAS user.

X2

But I don't think you need to run both Nolva and Clomid. Dif people have Dif oponions on that.

Thanks for the input, guys. I appreciate it.

I'm thinking about needles, 21G 1.5" for glutes and 23G 1.25" for quads sounds good right?
Getting needles isn't that easy for me to get my hands on unless I go abroad or risk ordering from abroad. My source will only supply 10 needles per vial, so I'd like to make sure I buy the right ones :p

...and of course insulin needles for the HCG.

are you in US? if so all you have to do is walk in to the pharmacy and buy them-you will need 2 needles per shot

are you in US? if so all you have to do is walk in to the pharmacy and buy them-you will need 2 needles per shot

I'd still rather order them and not have local pharmacists think I'm a junky. I live in a small rural city....

Animal Feed stores are a option also in the US... (The ones for farmers) they also carry animal antibiotics and vaccines. They are all over around here...

Mail order is the way to go tho.. IMO

LOL :D I see this thread has gone a little off topic.
Either way, I got what I need.

Thanks.

Hi. I'll be doing my first cycle sometime after Christmas and am trying to prepare myself mentally and make sure I'll have everything I need.

It's a simple test enan 500mg/week, split up twice a week a 250mg. As I'll be getting three vials I was wondering if I should frontload or not for a week like below? I know opinions differ about frontloading so I'd like to see what you guys think.

Week 1 Test E 1000mg (500mg x 2days, Mon & Thu)
Weeks 2-12 Test E 500mg (250mg x 2days, Mon & Thu)
Weeks 3-12 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu (250iu, E4D)

PCT starting week 14 (2 weeks after last injection):
Days 1-14: 50mg ED Nolvadex
Days 15-30: 25mg ED Nolvadex

I know 40/20 is usually used with nolva, but the ones I'll be getting are 25mg a piece. Is using 50mg and 25mg instead of 40 and 20mg ok?

I honestly would appreciate opinions.

A little about me:
I'm 23years old, started training at 18. Was interested in using when I was 19 but was advised not to by more knowledgeable folks and tried to get as big as possible naturally.
My training has gone up and down due to injuries.
BW: 228lbs
Height: 6ft.
BF: Not sure, but my upper abs are visible :p A little fatter than I should be though.
No health problems.

How does the PCT look?
Is my setup for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) good?

Thanks in advance. :eek:

It's like a breath of fresh air!:rockband:

It's like a breath of fresh air!:rockband:

I agree.

As to the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) question 250 e4d is fine to start, but you may need to up the frequency to 2 or 3x a week, or possibly up the dosage a little, it all depends on your individual response, which you'll just have to judge for yourself.

I prefer to inject with 25g; but lots of people use 23's. Don't use the 21's to inject; they're fine to draw with though.
1" is enough for quads and delts, but I've used 1.5 a few times, so 1.25 shouldn't be a problem if that's what you can get.

I agree.

As to the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) question 250 e4d is fine to start, but you may need to up the frequency to 2 or 3x a week, or possibly up the dosage a little, it all depends on your individual response, which you'll just have to judge for yourself.

I prefer to inject with 25g; but lots of people use 23's. Don't use the 21's to inject; they're fine to draw with though.
1" is enough for quads and delts, but I've used 1.5 a few times, so 1.25 shouldn't be a problem if that's what you can get.

Thanks for the reply. :wavey:

Just out of curiousity, how long would a bottle of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (mixed with water) last refrigerated? I've read that around a month is standard.

Either way I'll be getting two 5000iu vials to last me the 9 week period in which Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is used. I'm assuming this is fine? :D

Back