First cycle: Test Enan. 500mg/week

Thanks for the reply. :wavey:

Just out of curiousity, how long would a bottle of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (mixed with water) last refrigerated? I've read that around a month is standard.

Either way I'll be getting two 5000iu vials to last me the 9 week period in which Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is used. I'm assuming this is fine? :D

I've not had a problem keeping a 10K vial for 60 days refrigerated when mixed with Bacteriostatic Water. Some will say 30 days, or the potency goes down a little after that amount of time, just up the dose a little at the end of a bottle if you need to.

You should have no problem with the 2 5K vials. I'd start at week 1 instead of 3 since you have plenty, and can adjust the dose if needed.

I've not had a problem keeping a 10K vial for 60 days refrigerated when mixed with Bacteriostatic Water. Some will say 30 days, or the potency goes down a little after that amount of time, just up the dose a little at the end of a bottle if you need to.

You should have no problem with the 2 5K vials. I'd start at week 1 instead of 3 since you have plenty, and can adjust the dose if needed.

Interesting. I'm tipping my hat off to you, my good sir.

OK guys, I might as well use this thread to ask a question.

I decided to start my cycle this week (as I have everything prepared and would be perfect during my bulk).
I just did my first injection ever. There was no fear whatsoever injecting on my behalf... but like a minute or two after the injection I almost passed out. I started getting dizzy, my vision started to black and I almost passed out.

I injected into my glute and of course I aspirated. Did I do something wrong and what was that whole ordeal about? That actually gave me a scare. :worried:

I feel absolutely fine right now except a little shaken up :p

Last edited:
It was probably anxiety or nerves to be honest. You aspirated and did everything that you should have and you'll be fine. I just did my own first injection last night myself and other then my ass being sore everything went great. usually I made my work out partner do the deed for me..lol

I don't think it was anxiety... I mean I wasn't nervous or anything at all. I've drawn blood and stuff from people before as well as had blood drawn from me so I'm not scared of needles.

I mean once I pulled out the needle I started massaging the area and started cleaning up then all of a sudden I started breathing heavily and started blacking out. :|

Alright, I'll try injecting into my quad next time so I don't have to be in an awkward position and I'll see how that goes :p

That sounds like a good idea, we'll compare cause i'm gonna be going there in a few days myself and that 1 makes me nervous. The ass isnt anything..lol

I was pondering on something here. I injected into my right quad sunday without any problem. It was a little tiny bit sore on monday, then it started getting really sore on tuesday, started getting painful on wednesday, and yesterday (thursday) it was really painful and I was limping a little. I woke up today (friday) and it's still as bad.

What is up? It's not an infection is it? There was a slight swollen area on my quad from where the injection was, but nothing visible to the eye. My right quad looks like my left quad except a slight redness.

I'm thinking I might have tried injecting the oil into my quad a little too fast and done a little damage or something, but I really don't know what's up :wiggle:

It hurts when I walk and when I press/massage the area. Really painful, but nothing unbearable.

Back