First Cycle - Test Enanthate

Gregory450

Hi,

I have been training natural for several years and I decided to give AAS a try.

I will update my progress in this thread over the next few weeks. Please feel free to share any input!

Cycle
Week 1-10 Testosterone Enanthate: 500mg per week @ 250mg twice weekly
Week 1-10 Nolvadex 20mg per day
Week 10-12 Nolvadex 40 mg per day
Week 14-16 Nolvadex 20mg per day

*I had my first shot (250mg) on 2013-01-09.

STARTING STATS

Height: 6ft
Weight: 200 lbs
Body Fat: 10%

GOALS

Weight: 215 lbs
Body Fat: 8-9%

Again, please feel free to share your opinion!

PS:I am looking for something to kick start my cycle. All I could find (that is reliable) is winstrol. From what I've read, I should start feeling its effect after the first week.
My only concern is that apparently it is very bad on the joints and I had the ligament of my knee (ACL) reconstructed around 10 months ago. Do you think it would
be dangerous to use winstrol?

Last edited:
I am now in my 4th week of test enanthate and I have already noticed that my testes have shrunk a little bit.... I am a little bit worried.

Anybody had experienced the same thing that early in their cycle?

UPDATE

I am now on my 5th week of testosterone enanthate. Tomorrow I will have my 10th shot.

I've also been taking 50mg of winstrol in pills ED since the 19th of January. Today was my 20th day on it. I am pretty sure those pills
were garbage. I haven't noticed any dramatic gains strength wise yet, and according to what I have read in several places,
the kick-in is usually felt after 7-14 days.

However, I am still confident the testosterone enathante I got is of good quality. I have read in other threads that testosterone enanthate
can take up to 6-8 week before feeling a kick-in. I am on my 5th week so I am still ok. After the 8th week, I'll start worrying... Maybe I am just a poor responder.

Don't get me wrong, I have made some gains. I went from 200 lbs to 205 lbs and I am stronger. In fact, for the first time of my life, I was able to bench 2x225lbs. Before,
I would get stuck on my first rep. However, I am more dedicated than ever to my training. I am doing everything right. I eat a lot and healthy, train hard, sleep good, etc.
I am pretty sure I would've made those gains naturally... According to what I've read in so many threads, the kick-in should be a real one. I shouldn't have to
second guess myself to know weather or not it's working. I'll know it for sure! Let's just be a little more patient...

UPDATE

I am now on my 7th week.

I decided to stop taking winstrol pills 3 days ago because beside the ''gastric reflux'' I have been experiencing lately, I didn't feel any positive effects.

I'll just stick to 2x250mg of test enanthate 2 times per week. I am now at 210 lbs, so only 5bls away from the goal I had set at the beginning. However, I must
say that I didn't experience any real ''kick-in'' like others have described. My mood and libido didn't change at all. My strength has increased but not that much.
I did gain about 10 lbs, but I have never been more dedicated to my nutrition, training and sleep. So sometimes it's hard to know if
those gains were more from the gear or my dedication... I don't think I'll ever experience any major kick-in in this cycle. In my case, I think it'll be more subtle...

Back