first cycle, Trenbolone/Primobolan S Question

buylongterm

This is my very first cycle. Obviously being a newbie, I'm a bit nervous.

I'm 5'8", 35, 150 pds.

Cycle

1-7 1 1/2cc of Trenbolone every 3 days
1-4 oral Primobolan S 1/2 tablet daily (comes in 25mg tablet)
4-7 Oral Primo,1 tablet 25mg

Then my buddy suggests (if I can make it)

8-13 deca 1cc every 5 days
8-13 Winstrol V 1/2cc every 3 days..
followed by 10 days of clomid

Again, since I'm nervous, I might only do the 7 week cycle. Is it OK to be injecting 1 /12 of Tren every 3 days?

He thought this would be best being my first cycle and not worrying about to much side effects...

At 5'8 and 150 pounds I would think you dont need to do a cycle. How long have you been training?

I just started training. I am out of shape and no matter how hard I work out, I see very minimal gains....

I already bought the cycle....I'm not sure what to do anymore except maybe do 150 every other day?

buylongterm said:
I just started training. I am out of shape and no matter how hard I work out, I see very minimal gains....

I already bought the cycle....I'm not sure what to do anymore except maybe do 150 every other day?

If you just started training, how do you know what works and what doesnt?

If you are not making progress, you need to check your diet. Go over to our diet board and do some reading.

I assure you that if your diet and training routines are not perfect when you do a cycle, you wont make any gains at all. They are supplements, not magic beans.

your buddy doesnt know what hes taling about. for a first just stick to test/dbol or test/deca or test/eq. tren every 3 days will not be very affective, your blood levels will be up and down like mountains. take test as a base for say 10 weeks or 12. for first cycle you would probably be better off using enanthate or cyionate because of less frequent injections.
1-10 test 400-500mgs week
1-4 dbol 20-30 mgs ed
12-15 clomid 300mgs first day/100mgs for next 10/ 50mgs for remaining 10 days. eat like a pig and seeing how you should be fairly lean based on your weight dont be picky eat anything and everything. you will blow up.

OK......slow down a little there bro !!

Buy the sound of what you and your buddy have planned, neither one of you really knows what you're doing.

Now first off, "Welcome to the board", kick back, put your feet up, relax and start learning. You will start to gain a vast knowledge of training, diet and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) here. In a month you'll look back at this thread, see what you had planned and laugh at yourself......seriously !

That's the best advice you are going to get here tonight bro. :D

buylongterm said:
This is my very first cycle. Obviously being a newbie, I'm a bit nervous.

I'm 5'8", 35, 150 pds.

Cycle

1-7 1 1/2cc of Trenbolone every 3 days
1-4 oral Primobolan S 1/2 tablet daily (comes in 25mg tablet)
4-7 Oral Primo,1 tablet 25mg

Then my buddy suggests (if I can make it)

8-13 deca 1cc every 5 days
8-13 Winstrol V 1/2cc every 3 days..
followed by 10 days of clomid

Again, since I'm nervous, I might only do the 7 week cycle. Is it OK to be injecting 1 /12 of Tren every 3 days?

He thought this would be best being my first cycle and not worrying about to much side effects...

buylongterm: welcome to the board bro :D

Now........got some advice/coments for you:

DECA
-if you are going to do it, start it from the beginning, not in the middle
-run it longer than 6 weeks!
-not sure what the concentration of the gear is (1cc=?)
-In theory, tren+deca = NO NO! (they both may cause progestin sides)
(so pick one or the other)
-Be sure to have some BROMO on hand (progestin sides)

PRIMO
-not to be a dick...but chances are...yours is fake! Please don't take that the wrong way! It's just very hard to come by LEGIT primo
-that dose is WAY to low for oral Primo anyway!!!
-The results you may get from Primo may be masked by the deca....I don't like the stack!

TREN
-Run it ED or EOD, not E 3rd D!
-Maybe have some bromo on hand
-fina/tren is known to mess with your BP.....monitor it bro!

WINSTROL
-1/2 cc (?)..........assuming that is 25mg (?), this is kinda LOW
-Inject (or take orally) ED or EOD, not every third day

YOU NEED some TEST-osterone!
you're going to need some TEST to keep your sex drive alive bro!

CLOMID
10 days???? How many mg's?????? May not be long enough! Especially if you run fina and deca.

We're here to help bro............let us know what items you have and we will create a cycle for you! I hate yours!!!!!!!

List what you have and we'll lay it out for you bro!

:afro:

Last edited:
Well, I have already bought the cycle, though this is just the first week. what about taking tren 100/150 mg eod? what does the primobalan S tabs do? Am I taking to little of those?

Thank you guys for you help!!!!!

I have trenbolone, and I know that the primo tabs are real. They were sealed in the original bottle. My buddy has been doing this for 20 years, and I do trust him. He has very very reliable source. If I kept the stuff I have, how should I do it. I don't have any Winstrol (winny) or deca. I just have a 4 week supply of tren and 50 tabs of primo. What is the purpose of primo tabs?

buylongterm said:
Well, I have already bought the cycle, though this is just the first week. what about taking tren 100/150 mg eod? what does the primobalan S tabs do? Am I taking to little of those?

In case you missed it; :repost:

Now first off, "Welcome to the board", kick back, put your feet up, relax and start learning. You will start to gain a vast knowledge of training, diet and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) here. In a month you'll look back at this thread, see what you had planned and laugh at yourself......seriously !

That's the best advice you are going to get here tonight bro.

I can also probably return the tren, and the primo tabs if I had to. He liked tren because for one it doesn't tend to bloat you...I just want a first time safe cycle that I actually don't have to inject myself every day or EOD. can you do an oral cycle for the first time?

thanks again, but if I return the stuff, I am going to have to get something else...what should I take for a beginner? I know d-bol with bloat the hell out of me, so I'm not sure thats what I want? what should I do? I am going to have to return it ASAP......

Uhhh......take NOTHING. Hold on to the stuff for now, it wont expire.

Trust me, itll be the best decision you have ever made.

The Almighty said:
Uhhh......take NOTHING. Hold on to the stuff for now, it wont expire.

Trust me, itll be the best decision you have ever made.

I entirely concur with this sentiment

Back