First cycle, winny

TheBeast79

Hello ! I´m running my first Winstrol (winny) only cycle. 45mg/ed... In to my 2 week now and feeling good. Gained both strenght and some size, I´m feeling leaner and harder. I´m going for 8 weeks on this cycle. Eating clean food and doing cardio also. What do you think about this?? I have read alot of what people think of a Winstrol (winny) only cycle, buth so far I´m satisfied whit it...

Last edited:
you know i ran a Winstrol (winny) only cycle for my first cycle. and honestly it was not a bad one at all...i liked it. but when i stacked it with Test, it was awhole lot better. id stack it with that. the gains are alot more maintainable. whats ur bf?

my first cycle was a Winstrol (winny) only cycle. my strengh gains went throught the roof. i didn't put on too much weight but my muscles got that real hard look. last cycle i stacked with test and put on much more lean mass and still had that hard look. my opinion works much better stacked with test.

Bro, if it's working for you congrats..it's all about hitting the goals you set for yourself. 8 weeks seems a long time to be on a 17a and that might be hard on the 'ol liver, but keep us posted.

8 weeks isn't terribly bad, 6 is probably preferable. 8 is probably the max length I'd go (and have gone) with an oral.

mranak said:
You should have done better research first.

Exactly, running a Winstrol (winny) only cycle shows that you probably don't know a lot of other things about gear. The thing is, there is virtually no benefit to running a Winstrol (winny) only first cycle
1. It's a lot harder on your body than test
2. Your more likely to lose hair on Winstrol (winny) than test and can be harder on the joints
3. You will gain more mass with test
4. Your more likely to keep your gains with test

I'm glad that your doing well though...next time do it properly though :)

i'm not so sure its easier to keep your strengh gains coming off test as it is with Winstrol (winny). i'm not saying its a good idea to run it by itself but with test after you loose that water weight you lose a lot of strength in my opinion

i think 8 weeks is great for Winstrol (winny), i dont know what your goals are but if youre somewhat lean already and your diet is good you should be looking pretty good.

hows the sex drive?

Back