first cycle

Rude

This will be my first cycle,
Equipoise 400mg weeks 1-12
Anavar 25mg weeks 6-14

What should I expect with this cycle?

EVERYTHING.....................it all depends on your diet, training and rest...I would say about 10-12lbs of lean mass....good luck

Well it is a light cycle but I would expect hardness, vascularity, some strength gain, minor weight gain.

Enjoy your cycle.

Test isn't really bad for you.:)

rado said:
not like test, deca, fina, etc...NO
Whats up rado, I didn't know you were a member here. So I really don't have to worry about being shut down, doing this cycle, right?

Rude said:
Whats up rado, I didn't know you were a member here. So I really don't have to worry about being shut down, doing this cycle, right?

what up man:)

you will be fine bro, no need to worry...just have your anti's for recovery...yea I'm a member also at Massmonsterz, you should go check it out, good board as well..

Being your first cycle, and the shit is not counterfeit, and your training is solid...it will be the best cycle(results-wise according to the strength/size effects asssociated with that particular hormone) that you will ever have. At least with those two drugs. The first hit to the receptors is always the best. I did Test Suspension first cycle. The best gains I ever had with that compound. I still love TS, and get great results from it though, but nothing like that first time.

That being said, noone can tell you what results to expect for you personally brother. Everyone reacts differently. You'll have to find out for yourself over the years(assuming you are in it for the long haul) what effects you will have with any given compound. As far as shutting your natural test levels down, it will. Very mild effects in that reguard though when compared to other hormones you could've chosen. So if that is a primary concern of yours going in, you made a good choice in hormones imo. The "shutting me down" though, can be counteracted with few shots of HCG at the 1/2-way point, and Clomid post-cycle. Personally, I wouldn't waste the two on a low androgenic cycle like yours quite frankly, but if it makes your boat float, then go for it.

Good luck & enjoy!

let me know how its goin bro, i'm doin eq 400/mg week only but i was thinking of adding Anavar (var) in about halfway thru...basically just like how you have your planned. only thing about it is the price. keep us informed.

njjackal said:
let me know how its goin bro, i'm doin eq 400/mg week only but i was thinking of adding Anavar (var) in about halfway thru...basically just like how you have your planned. only thing about it is the price. keep us informed.
I'll keep you all informed with my cycle, its going to start in early july, once school is out :D

Bro it can have an effect on your libido and you will need to do post cycle recovery. At 20 you need to wait another 3-4 years. You need to get your diet, training and recovery in order in this time. You could add another 20-30lbs in this time, then you'll have a solid base to build on.

Bro don't believe the lie, steroids=muscle it doesn't work like that. Steroids will help you gain muscle, but they won't give you muscle. If you don't understand that you can do 5 cycles and gain a toatl of 10lbs, bacuase you think the juice is going to make you big.

Build a base then juice.

JohnnyB

One of the best reasons to use test is that it prevents the potential depression and lethargy, and probable loss of libido that will result from inhibition of your natural test production that will certainly result from this cycle.

i don't think he ever said that just by simply doin juice that he was gonna get big (steroids=muscle)...of course you have to train and eat correctly.

it seems like everyone has different opinions about this cycle...some say its just fine and others say it would shut you down. i personally think it depends on the person, but with low doses w/ rather conservative steroids i think it's unlikely that a loss of libido would occur, especially with a proper post cycle. if you started to notice a loss of libido, i would think a little proviron would do the trick.

Well it may or may not reduce his libido, but there can be no real debate as to whether or not it is going to supress his HPTA. It is. That isn't my opinion, its a fact. No doubt about it whatsoever.

yeah but won't any cycle supress hpta? that's why proper post cycle and recovery time is needed. i dont know much about nootropics other than they directly effect "brain function" and attack hpta supression at the root. anyone who's more knowledgable on that topic feel free to chime in.

Back