FIRST cycle...

Just out of interests sake how did you come up with Tbol and Tren for a first cycle ? ...it's very odd.

Good to here you are gaining with the tbol I'm about to start my Tbol cycle soon...

tbolfist said:
aiight...Ill stick to just the Tbol...Do you think Ill have any gains??? If so, what kind of gains...

(im a little frustrated...I waited years before taking it to the next level...Im finally ready, and I aint gonna see shit...)

that's your own fault for not researching AAS. :rolleyes:

THanks taffman, but im about 3 weeks past that...

Tbol and Tren...I researched both, went with the tbol, and a friend of mine reccomended tren...

Im taking 40mg of Tbol...and I have mild aggression at times...Nothing crazy...Just makes workin out feel better...

Actually the past couple of days I've had NO appetite, and had to force the food down, feel like shit after eating.....Also, a little tired...Any comments of why??

I've started my Tbol cycle now and interestly my appetite is really lacking, I havn't heard this as a side so I'll see how it goes...how is ur progess ? Have u noticed any hardening effects or other effects or sides ?

Lucky13 said:
I've started my Tbol cycle now and interestly my appetite is really lacking, I havn't heard this as a side so I'll see how it goes...how is ur progess ? Have u noticed any hardening effects or other effects or sides ?

What dose are you running? You're using powder, correct?

Lucky, It's not really making my body harder, but I have noticed sick increases in strength...Be smart with what you lift because depending on how long you've worked out you could screw yourself up. I mean the strenght is crazy.

My appetite is good, in the beginning I had a little nausea feeling. Not anymore. I eat a lot of smaller meals, because I've noticed if I eat too much I feel like shit. Also, there are days where I have NO appetite. I try to force whatever down cause I know my body needs it. (I keep thinkin of shit) Sometimes I'm a little wired trying to sleep, but If your dr. gave you valium, take half of one of those...

I haven't gained anything since my last post, maybe 1lb. My bicepts, since the start, have gained an inch, and my chest is wider.

(No negative sides, mild aggression at times.)
***50mg/day...Started at 30mg...I'm not going any higher than this***

Lucky, I just read some of your Anavar (var) thread...You and I are bout the same size, height and weight...What are you taking with the tbol, as far as supplements?? (clean liver/kidneys)

Last edited:
I have about 4 weeks left and I feel like I gained what I am going to gain...My strength is way up, but that's about it...

Tbol - 50mg/day
Tren - 100/every third day

I am not likeing the Tbol, the tren is great...

Over all - I give the cycle a 4 out of 10...

tbolfist said:
Lucky, It's not really making my body harder, but I have noticed sick increases in strength...Be smart with what you lift because depending on how long you've worked out you could screw yourself up. I mean the strenght is crazy.

My appetite is good, in the beginning I had a little nausea feeling. Not anymore. I eat a lot of smaller meals, because I've noticed if I eat too much I feel like shit. Also, there are days where I have NO appetite. I try to force whatever down cause I know my body needs it. (I keep thinkin of shit) Sometimes I'm a little wired trying to sleep, but If your dr. gave you valium, take half of one of those...

I haven't gained anything since my last post, maybe 1lb. My bicepts, since the start, have gained an inch, and my chest is wider.

(No negative sides, mild aggression at times.)
***50mg/day...Started at 30mg...I'm not going any higher than this***

Lucky, I just read some of your Anavar (var) thread...You and I are bout the same size, height and weight...What are you taking with the tbol, as far as supplements?? (clean liver/kidneys)

I know what you mean about being wired, I was packing shit into my bag like a mad man, I was like what the fuck am I doing I'm not in a hurry, and in the gym it's hard not to run to the next weights machine and waiting 2mins between seems ages now,. Check out my Tbol thread for all the meds I'm taking...essentially just Milk Thistle @ 200mg 2xED and shit loads of water which is always good for the liver.

I'm surprissed ur not feeling like rock, it's pretty effective on me although I think Anavar (var) made me feel more like rock.

U should get this thread moved into the cycles forum or start a new one as everyone thinks I'm f-ing mad ...at least I'm not the only one running Tbol on it's own.

I've just weighed in a I'm up 3lbs but I did just eat a fuckoff steak and drink a gallon of water :D

9 weeks in 16lbs gained...This is my final week...Cycle wasn't bad...Good strength gains, as well as lean mass gains...

Thank your friend for the poor advice and stuff the bottle of tren down his throat, def. no tren depot for a 1st cycle. It would be bad enough if he rec. the tren ace but the depot even. Thats a ways down the line. :nono:

GigGuns21 said:
Thank your friend for the poor advice and stuff the bottle of tren down his throat, def. no tren depot for a 1st cycle. It would be bad enough if he rec. the tren ace but the depot even. Thats a ways down the line. :nono:

I had great results with the tren...I did get a little suppressed, but not that bad...I had sides of night sweats, and some aggression...But thats it....

Tren might not be reccommend for a first cycle, and I completely understand why, but for me it worked great!

Firts cycle TREn is nut-suicide! I feel like I've been writing this all night! I would say try to find some VAr & take 40-50mg/ed. Or EQ @ 450-600mg./ew. EQ gace me the benefits & gains of deca without the sides. TREN was horrible though-SHUTDOWN CITY!!!
I will never take it (or DECA) again; even with PCT. I know they can be done correctly, but I'd rather do something more mild,make smaller,steady gains & not pay the price in sides.

cole617 said:
Firts cycle TREn is nut-suicide! I feel like I've been writing this all night! I would say try to find some VAr & take 40-50mg/ed. Or EQ @ 450-600mg./ew. EQ gace me the benefits & gains of deca without the sides. TREN was horrible though-SHUTDOWN CITY!!!
I will never take it (or DECA) again; even with PCT. I know they can be done correctly, but I'd rather do something more mild,make smaller,steady gains & not pay the price in sides.

I hear ya...Im done with the cycle at the end of the week...I loved the tren...A little shut down now, but not bad at all...other sides were night sweats, mild aggression, and maybe a mood swing here or there...But nothing that bad, really...I know some people react differently to things...

I gained just under 20lbs, on a good diet with cheats here and there...

My strength went up...

DL - 405
Squat - 385
Bench - 325

I'm 5'9" 201 lbs give or take a pound..

tbolfist said:
I had great results with the tren...I did get a little suppressed, but not that bad...I had sides of night sweats, and some aggression...But thats it....

Tren might not be reccommend for a first cycle, and I completely understand why, but for me it worked great!

Congrats on your sucess! :)

Back