First Cycle.

Drako

Okay so after years of reading, fucking around with orals and PH's n learning from that mistake. I think it's time I embark on my first injection cycle. I've been playing with the idea of Nandrotest but think I'll keep that for another cycle and stick with Test-E for this one. My plan is as follows lemme know if I've got this right or wrong, cheers.

Week 1-10 Test-E 500mg per week (Mon-Thu)

Liquid Stane 6.25 every day throughout. (Adjust accordingly if sides occur)

Pct (Week 3 after last injection)

liquid Tamox 40/40/20/20
liquid Clomid 70/70/35/35

run it 12 weeks instead. Aromatase inhibitor (AI) looks fine. pct looks fine too. why are you opting for a 70/70/35/35 dosing for clomid? i usually see 100/100/50/50, never seen your numbers, just wondering how you came up with them

Js down to the dosing of the liquid. Js seemed easier to run it that way than to try figure out the measurement of 50mg or 100mg on the syringe.

Cheers bud. Looking forward to starting soon. Got everything ready except the pins then im good to go.

Typical first cycle is 10-12. So if you only have enough Test E for 10 weeks, it will be fine. Don't forget to get blood work at about week 4 or 5 to see where you stand and adjust Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if needed. I think Clomid+Nolvadex for this Test only cycle is an overkill post cycle therapy (pct). Don't fall into the internet hype thinking you need both SERMs for a proper post cycle therapy (pct). Experiment with them separately and paired to see what your body prefers.

Also keep taking the Aromasin throughout PCT as well.

Okay so after years of reading, fucking around with orals and PH's n learning from that mistake. I think it's time I embark on my first injection cycle. I've been playing with the idea of Nandrotest but think I'll keep that for another cycle and stick with Test-E for this one. My plan is as follows lemme know if I've got this right or wrong, cheers.

Week 1-10 Test-E 500mg per week (Mon-Thu)

Liquid Stane 6.25 every day throughout. (Adjust accordingly if sides occur)

Pct (Week 3 after last injection)

liquid Tamox 40/40/20/20
liquid Clomid 70/70/35/35

if you are wanting to run just 10 weeks switch to test C, since it will kick in faster than Test E, if not need 12 weeks minimum overall a nice first cycle for sure and should see some good gains!!

Last edited:
You've got to remember if you only have 2 vials then your not going to get 10 weeks worth of gear out of it your only going to get 9 max if your lucky. Your better off buying another vial. PCT is personal preference so run both if you already got it.

Cheers for all the feedback guys I've already got Test-E so will js get another vial n run for 12 instead of 10, then maybe keep the rest of it to run along side the Nandrotest on next cycle.

I got mild tenderness around nipples after post cycle therapy (pct) from PH cycle so ended up running tamox for a bit longer. So think I'll keep with the tamox/clomid combo to be on the safe side.

Last edited:
Back