First ever AAS cycle and in agony!

Hey guys thought id update you, took my 3rd shot today (Tuesday) done 1ml this time going to do another 1ml on Friday! I went to pin my glute but I bailed and went for the delt shot, felt really strange. I'm just getting ready for bed and I'm shitting my pants I'm gonna be in agony tomorrow! I will let you know what happens! Fingers crossed.

Try mixing your shit with injectable b12. Also use 25 g needles and heat the gear in the syringe prior to injecting. When using UGL gear, I get horrible PIP even after multiple cycles, but these thing help make it much better.

B12 is water soluble and test is oil....water and oil don't mix so not this.

Ill take a rolling pin to my quad and rub it out a few times a day. This will decrease the length of soreness.

I have done this in the past too when I do the quad....just started up a cycle and completely forgot about this. Sounds so nice I'll add quads in the rotation (pinning daily).

Hey, woke up this morning with a little bit of pain in my shoulder but no where near the pain I had in my quads... 6pm now and it feels a lot better, still hurts though. CHEST DAY this evening so I will update you later with how I got on.

(Third week in using Test Enanthate)

Sorry it's been a while since I could update! Chest session went absolutely fine, feeling happier now doing it in my shoulders. I done my second shot on Friday into my left shoulder and it hurt the next day, couldn't do my shoulder session, although it feels better now and should be able to do my shoulders on Monday! I figured this is just because it's a new muscle again? P.S how would I actually know if i'm fucking up my shots?

Hey guys, first off i'd like to say this site is amazing! Everything I needed to know was on this forum, so much help.

I'm on a Test Enanthate going for a 10week cycle injecting 500mg/2ml a week (Every Tuesday)

Very excited to see what happens as this is my first ever time of using...

Heres my problem, I've chose to pin my quads... Just because it's so easy, it's there in front of me with full control.

I'm injecting right in the middle of my quad half way between my knee and my hip to the outer side.

Week 1 = Injected at about 7pm felt good, went to bed about 10pm... I woke up the next day in AGONY when I say AGONY I mean it felt as though Mike Tyson was taking a swing at my leg everytime I tried to move it... I physically couldn't make it to my en-suite which is right next to me and I couldn't get to work! Hurt for about 6 days getting better per day.

Read up on it here and it's quite normal as its a virgin muscle, so I thought okay I will be fine for next time I just need to massage it and go and work on it at gym for my second shot.

Week 2 = Injected at about 7pm went much smoother this time, straight in slowly injected, Massaged it for about 10 minutes... Put a heat pad on it and then went to the gym and trained legs, stayed up till about 1AM because I was scared if I rested it I was gonna be in pain again

Woke up in agony AGAIN! wasn't as bad as the first time but damn it hurts so much! Its enough to put me off using anymore but such a waste! Had to go work and explain I fucked it in the gym for the second time, I cant keep blagging about this!

What should I do!??

Sounds like who ever you got it from put way to much BA in it. That will make you want to fucking cry bro. You can get some other gear a cut it a lil to smooth it out, or add some sterile oil to it so that it is not as strong. But then your gear is underdosed and you have to adjust accordingly!!

Hey guys thought id update you, took my 3rd shot today (Tuesday) done 1ml this time going to do another 1ml on Friday! I went to pin my glute but I bailed and went for the delt shot, felt really strange. I'm just getting ready for bed and I'm shitting my pants I'm gonna be in agony tomorrow! I will let you know what happens! Fingers crossed.

Hello Fuzion

I am in my first cycle also (2 shots in). Using a 23 g 1'' needle to my ventro glute, injecting test e 1ml. I can tell you that the shot itself is absolutely painless. I really do not feel it going in (I go in all the way). The next day it feels as tough I have been beaned by a fast ball, but 2 days later I barely feel it. It does make me limp or prevents me from doing gym. So this works for me so far.

I would def. try and consider grabbing a friend and making him pin on the upper outer quadrant of the glute, check youtube for the video of exactly were. It is by far the less pip and most tolerable ! Goodluck man and hopefully the virgin pin site pain will subside soon enough.

Back