First ever cycle!! I have crossed over to the dark side!!!

Shoulder/triceps day!

CURRENT:
Barbell military: 225x6r, 225x5r, 225x5r
Wide cable upright rows: 180x12r, 180x12r, 180x12r, 180x8r drop to 90x12r
Dumbbell laterals (giant set): 15x25r - 20x15r - 25x10r - 35x5r (did these one after another with no rest for 2 sets)
Cable laterals: 15x12r, 15x12r, 15x12r, 15x12r (super slow and controlled)

Decline close grip bench: 225x12r, 235x12r, 245x10r
Overhead dumbbell extensions: 110x12r, 110x12r, 110x10r drop to 70x8r
Reverse cable pushdowns: 80x12r, 80x12r, 80x12r drop to 65x4r drop to 50x4r

The giant dumbbell lateral giant sets really pump my side delts up like crazy!!!!

@Soldierboy: I'll have to try those smith squats. I agree with you on the deep squats and how bad they are for knees. I'll do that next leg day for some slow reps or something.

Sounds like things are going well. You have more followers than you think fella!

Can we get some updated photos???

No problem guys. I'm off Saturday and its supposed to be super nice outside so ill take a few outdoor photos with some posing.

Ok so I woke up today, weighed myself, and took a quick photo.

Wt: 212lb
BF: ?
Weeks out from contest: 10

Pic on left was taken Feb 17th. Pic on right was take today (Apr 29th). I think I definitely look leaner than my very first picture back in Feb and I'm 12lbs heavier. More pics to come this weekend. Let me know what you guys think. So far I think this cycle has done wonders for me since I ate to grow, I ate clean, and I trained hard as fuck.

Last edited:
Ok so I woke up today, weighed myself, and took a quick photo.

Wt: 212lb
BF: ?
Weeks out from contest: 10

Pic on left was taken Feb 17th. Pic on right was take today (Apr 29th). I think I definitely look leaner than my very first picture back in Feb and I'm 12lbs heavier. More pics to come this weekend. Let me know what you guys think. So far I think this cycle has done wonders for me since I ate to grow, I ate clean, and I trained hard as fuck.

Just wanted to comment about my observation(just my opinion). Abs are coming in deeper and Lats are getting thicker as the chest is getting define. Keep in mind I'm not expert or I should say I have very little knowledge about juicing and the results. I am very knowledgeable about training the body and eating right. As you said your diet is very clean obviously from the photos and I see no bloating what so ever. However I do believe you could have put on another 10+lbs of clean muscle mass(I know you are being very careful because of your show coming up). I've looked at your workout reports and the only thing I think you can do to gain more mass is one of two things or both.

1)Lift heavier with less reps- You do a lot of sets with your work out which even at those wieght levels you are obviously not lifting heavy enough.(you are strong as a Lion)
2)Your diet is too clean or you are not getting enough protien.

Having said all that, we know photos are a thousand words but you should have measured your arms, legs, chest, neck and waist and posted the before and after as this is where you can see your gains in size.

Also, I would like to see photos of the legs or full body as it might make a difference.
Keep up the hard work bro and hopefully when I start my first cycle I get these kinds of results but Keep in mind I'm not trying to compete for any shows and I'm already OLD LOL
Almost forgot, Are you going to ad any poses in your next photos

Last edited:
Hard to say about the gyno really. When compared to his first pic....his nipples seem to be larger than most even when normal so for him it could be normal. Either way his gains are impressive and he is looking good....

On another note......HEY STUMP ARE YOU DEAD NOW?? NO POSTS IN ALMOST 2 WEEKS!

@Soldierboy: I'll have to try those smith squats. I agree with you on the deep squats and how bad they are for knees. I'll do that next leg day for some slow reps or something.

I find deeper squats less painful than going parallel. Lately, all i have done is Olympic style (i.e. you are literally sitting down and getting up), the last 12 weeks+. Though i am doing a little less weight than parallel, finding it is much more effective.

I find deeper squats less painful than going parallel. Lately, all i have done is Olympic style (i.e. you are literally sitting down and getting up), the last 12 weeks+. Though i am doing a little less weight than parallel, finding it is much more effective.

Yes this is what I mean, You are literally sitting down insuring you are always at a 90 taking all the stress off the knees.
Oh and you will do less weight.

Back