First ever home brew....complete!

Vin2

Got home at 9 last night, disinfected and sanitized my whole downstairs and got right too it....finished at about 3am due to the fact that I used WHATMAN FILTERS for 15 flippin vials! My thumbs are soooooo sore. Anyway thanks to all of you here at Ology, here it is what do you fellas think? Test Prop 100

Last edited:
Looks good bro. If you want to keep using syringe filters, I would suggest using a caulk gun and making a set up like this

rUr67s5.jpg

Use a minimum of a 20ml syringe, in the picture is 60ml. Just leave it there and walk by every couple minutes and give it a squeeze or two. It will save your thumbs from a lot of pain :)

Looks good bro. If you want to keep using syringe filters, I would suggest using a caulk gun and making a set up like this

rUr67s5.jpg

Use a minimum of a 20ml syringe, in the picture is 60ml. Just leave it there and walk by every couple minutes and give it a squeeze or two. It will save your thumbs from a lot of pain :)

This is a very creative idea!
icon14.png
:D

I used grape seed oil..I wantes to use cottonseed oil but couldnt find it anywhere...buttman thanks to you brother

Got home at 9 last night, disinfected and sanitized my whole downstairs and got right too it....finished at about 3am due to the fact that I used WHATMAN FILTERS for 15 flippin vials! My thumbs are soooooo sore. Anyway thanks to all of you here at Ology, here it is what do you fellas think? Test Prop 100

This is awesome man! I got a question for you. On those fliptops, can you buy them to fit over a sterile/sealed vial, or do they need to be separate? Idont really have to have them, as anything I brew is for me, was just curiosity more than anything else. Thanks man, and great job!

Back