First failed attempt to mix HCG and Test

Athl33t

Today was my first injection ever. I read that it is okay to mix hcg and test in the same syringe. So I figured I would save some time and pain by doing this.

I drew 1ml of 250g test E, then I used the same needle on the hcg mixture and BAM, like 1.5 CC of hcg shot into the syringe. I had just created that hcg vial and I'm assuming there was too much pressure and that's why it shot into the syringe. How do you pros go about mixing your hcg and test?

Why would you mix hcg and test e? Moreover, I can't really understand your grammar, but I'll at least give advice since I've done this a few times over 20yrs.

1. Inject your oils by themselves.

2. Inject your hcg with a slin pin.

3. Don't be afraid to inject several different places, several different times. This is part of the iron game. Keep it simple, and man up vs trying to "do it all" with one injection.

Just my 2cents as I'm an old school iron head where being a semi-pin cushion was the norm.

Gawd damn I'm seeing some shit in here tonight. I've been watching without posting for a while, and I'll be damned if it's not like a full moon right now. Don't be mixing that shit together. DO what meat monkey said and use a slin pin (insulin syringe if you're not sure what that is) and go sub q (google that shit if you don't know what it is). I can't understand this at all. Pin your quads, delts and glutes with your oils (test etc.) and that hcg to the belly fat. Can I ask why you're already using HCG right now? I've never mixed it, or even heard of it. I JUST started using HCG after being on continuously for ehhhh almost 4 years now.

Guys, no need to give advice if you don't know what you're talking about, the fact that it works for you does not mean that it is the best way to proceed.

OP:

- You CAN prefectly mix HCG and your gear to minimize the # of shots.However, the reason why I agree with Meatmonkey on his protocol is because it is somewhat tricky to dose HCG with a 3cc syringe, especially if your HCG concentration is high (5000IU amps). So to cut it short you CAN do it but IMO it is easier to shoot your gear without HCG and to pin HCG sub-q with a slin pin, just like Meatmonkey said.
- You are totally right to take HCG during your cycle, DO NOT listen to TeamAD, HCG has nothing to do with "experience", you should use it on every cycle, including your first one.

I've pinned MT2 with my Test before, water based, to "experiment" it was a bitch to get dose right so I didn't do it again. You can do it if you can dose it right though. No reason you can't other than that. Make sure not too much pressure in vial though, as you just found out. Personally I don't run hcg during cycle, not my thing, I do use it pct though. Know plenty of guys who run it during though.

Guys, no need to give advice if you don't know what you're talking about, the fact that it works for you does not mean that it is the best way to proceed.

OP:

- You CAN prefectly mix HCG and your gear to minimize the # of shots.However, the reason why I agree with Meatmonkey on his protocol is because it is somewhat tricky to dose HCG with a 3cc syringe, especially if your HCG concentration is high (5000IU amps). So to cut it short you CAN do it but IMO it is easier to shoot your gear without HCG and to pin HCG sub-q with a slin pin, just like Meatmonkey said.
- You are totally right to take HCG during your cycle, DO NOT listen to TeamAD, HCG has nothing to do with "experience", you should use it on every cycle, including your first one.

Thanks for the support Leiurus, I knew there was nothing wrong with mixing HCG and test so I wasn't going to listen to those guys. But you are definitely right it can be a bit tricky, I will just use a slin pin for the HCG in the future.

Today was my first injection ever. I read that it is okay to mix hcg and test in the same syringe. So I figured I would save some time and pain by doing this.

I drew 1ml of 250g test E, then I used the same needle on the hcg mixture and BAM, like 1.5 CC of hcg shot into the syringe. I had just created that hcg vial and I'm assuming there was too much pressure and that's why it shot into the syringe. How do you pros go about mixing your hcg and test?

Ya mixing the two is ok bro. One thing to add though is when you reconstitute the HCG, always make sure you stick a pin into the vial to release the pressure before you draw. Just take the pin itself without a syringe, stick it into the vial, youll hear a small amount of air release, then you good to go, you only need to do this once and the vial will be good from there on in.

Back