First full sarm cycle lgd/s4

Maximuss1

Very quickly I want to thank everyone for the massive info I have been reading over the past 8 months. I did a half cycle of Osta last summer and because of a unexpected move back to the U.S. i cut it short, and just now back in the gym (this is week 3)

Below is my cycle, and I will be starting Week 2 on monday. Week one was facilitated by a friend of mine and what he had left over from Unique.

5'10"
197 lbs
MesoMorph body type (yes still trying to dial in diet)

Wk 1 LGD-4033: 4mg/ED
Wks 2-10 LGD-4033: 8-10mg/ED
Wks 2-8 S4: 25-40mg/2xED
Wks 2-12 Forma Stanzol
Wks 7-10 Unleashed
Wks 3-9 HcGenerate
Wks 7-10 Post Cycle
Wks 10-12 DAA
Wks 10-12 Forged PCT
Wks 13-16 MK677

Also using Arnold Alpha Pac and Arnold Dream (5 days a week), plus my standard fish/krill oil, and pre work out booster and BLOX for BCAA***8217;s during/post workout. And of course Creatine HCI 1500mg/day

I would love an input, and will post pics of the "before" this weekend.

Last edited:
Oh I forgot, Goals:
Currently 15% body Fat so -
Goals 8% Drop
Add 20LBS Lean muscle
On a 3 day split x 2 so only sundays off

Agree above on with both noob and GR.... Goals are a tad ambitious, but I won't say they're not attainable (just gotta have everything uber dialed in in order to reach them) and Forma with the LGD is a good idea as well.

Thanks guys, yes it is a bit ambitious but I think I will hit it. I will try my hardest that is for sure. I was thinking of adding HcGenerate before week 5, any input?

Thanks guys, yes it is a bit ambitious but I think I will hit it. I will try my hardest that is for sure. I was thinking of adding HcGenerate before week 5, any input?

It's only going to help man. It will also keep ur body producing some tes too

It's only going to help man. It will also keep ur body producing some tes too

I think you are right, I adjusted HCG to the left and Post?Unleashed to the right. I think it a waste of money and good supps to stack all three simultaneously for the full end of cycle. Thoughts?

Also, Received my SarmsSearch LGD and S4 last night, gave first of LGD this morning so Today is start of Week 2. VERY much more concentrated, I forgot its x2 per mg and accidentally gave 14mg instead of 7. Just once so lessoned learned.

BTW for ANY SARMSEARCH Reps, im keeping VERY detailed logs if interested, will post summaries here, but keeping day by day of supps, workouts, nutrition etc.. for my future growth and education.

Doesn't matter what I think, but fwiw, my guess would be closer to 20 actually.
I'm at 18 right now according to the 4 pt caliper method and was at 28 in January.
My point is, if you are cutting / re-comping I think you would want some repeatable method that let's you gauge your progress.
That's all.

Doesn't matter what I think, but fwiw, my guess would be closer to 20 actually.
I'm at 18 right now according to the 4 pt caliper method and was at 28 in January.
My point is, if you are cutting / re-comping I think you would want some repeatable method that let's you gauge your progress.
That's all.

true, its not very accurate, I was thinking I should go to my gym and be caliper measured next week anyway. Thanks

I'm keeping VERY detailed logs if interested, will post summaries here, but keeping day by day of supps, workouts, nutrition etc.. for my future growth and education.

Curious to see how this whole thing goes for you bro... The detailed log is key to be able to reference back to. I'm jealous of getting to run that sarmssearch combo (of lg and s4) and can't wait to run that duo (will start the same in late July, early August but with GW as well).

Back