First full sarm cycle lgd/s4

Thanks Boots.

Week 2 down, first week of S4 and full LGD dosage (only did 8mg LGD and 30MG S4 per day) So far i dont notice a whole lot in the gym as far as strength or size of course. I do notice an EXTREME mental clarity and focus sense though, and over all sense of well being throughout the day. Its pretty noticeable actually! Being dialing in diet and something is up because when I eat some meals I think I actually FEEL the nutrition surge into my body and feeding myself, I dont think its in my head as I have never even heard of that or thought of it before. Its kinda scary actually. Ready for Week 3!!!!!

so day 3 of week two and have noticed a MASSIVE strength increase, MASSIVE! size is still the same, have lost some fat around mid section and alot around upper body. I jumped up 30lbs per dumbbell today on shoulder presses, I was pretty shocked.

So if I'm reading your layout correctly, you're now on day 12 of S4 (but day 5 of week 3 overall), correct? Yeah, you're about at the point where both have kicked in and that strength is going to be there. That's awesome to hear about about the strength increase. I can't say it enough, the purity and quality levels from sarmssearch.com blows everybody else out of the water. You're in for an awesome right buddy, keep up the good work!

Also, Received my SarmsSearch LGD and S4 last night, gave first of LGD this morning so Today is start of Week 2. VERY much more concentrated, I forgot its x2 per mg and accidentally gave 14mg instead of 7. Just once so lessoned learned.

looking forward to following this

Big Sarms Search fan.

Hello again all, so I must apologize for the drop off here. Work commitments only allowed for me to complete half the cycle, and it is just now week 2 of a 4 month break from the gym with a CRAP eating regiment. I do apologize for not continuing.

I now have the next 6 months with no distractions or excuses, so I am about to order it ALL over again, post new pics and restart, any suggestions on tweeking this? especially the PCT?

Hello again all, so I must apologize for the drop off here. Work commitments only allowed for me to complete half the cycle, and it is just now week 2 of a 4 month break from the gym with a CRAP eating regiment. I do apologize for not continuing.

I now have the next 6 months with no distractions or excuses, so I am about to order it ALL over again, post new pics and restart, any suggestions on tweeking this? especially the PCT?

The first cycle looked killer. The lgd/s4 combo will yield nothing but rock hard dry gains. Highest I've gone with LGD was 8mg and went back down to 6mg because that was the sweet spot for me. S4 I like at 75mg/day split twice a day. Lgd is particularly suppressive for a sarm so a full pct is recommended (nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 50/50/50/50). Other than that it all looks good to me bro!

BTW for ANY SARMSEARCH Reps, im keeping VERY detailed logs if interested, will post summaries here, but keeping day by day of supps, workouts, nutrition etc.. for my future growth and education.

Awesome! Will definitely be following! S4 is my favorite without a doubt. It's a killer combo with the LGD too.

ok here we go, I am currently on day 8 below is what i am doing for cycle. posted as well as attached in excel.

Per Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
LGD [mg] 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10
S4 [mg] 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40
DAA [g] 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3
Forma S [pumps] 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
N2 Guard [pills] 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7
HCGenerate [pills] 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5
N2 Slin [pills] 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3
Post Cycle [pills] 3 3 3 3
Unleashed [pills] 3 3 3 3
Krill TS [pills] 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
Clomid [mg] 50 50 25 25
NAC [pills] 2 2 2 2

View attachment 560736

Diet. Still tweeking it, but this is the bases, have done this many times before but my ratios have always been different depending on where i am at the time.

Meal 1: --1-2 whole eggs
***61550; Oatmeal (one packet) with honey and ½ avocado OR Ezekiel bread with almond butter,
***61550; 1-2 slices bacon, yeah I said bacon!
Meal 2: -- 6-12 oz lean beef, chicken or fish
***61550; 1 small to medium sweet potato
***61550; 1 cup raw or steemed veggies, or large GREEN salad, olive oil only!
***61550; 1-2 oz walnuts, almonds or cashews
Meal 3: Meal supplement (post work out) HIGH Whey Protein/low Carb shake
Meal 4: Meal supplement. Balance Carb/Protein Shake
Meal 5: Same as Meal 2 but replace Carb with 1 cup cooked Brown Rice
Meal 6: small portion (1/4 to 1cup of cottage cheese or high FAT dairy (greek yogurt etc***8230;)
***61550; 1-2 oc walnuts, almonds or cashews.

If you can, I'd bump up the s4 to 50-75mg. You're a pretty big dude. 50mg is a good starting dose and will give good results but 75mg is where the magic happens for me.

Todays work out felt great, my muscle memory is kicking in way faster than i had thought, diet spot on today. all of the weights listed below felt light, i should have gone up, but did slow an contracted to really work the muscle instead.

View attachment 560748

Last edited:
If you can, I'd bump up the s4 to 50-75mg. You're a pretty big dude. 50mg is a good starting dose and will give good results but 75mg is where the magic happens for me.

Joz, I think I will, i was just always worried about side, i have personally never experienced them but was worried, i will will start at 60 and work it up and play with it. I need to shed this garbage 4 months of crap i have on me and get back to where I was.

I think you'll be happy you upped the dose. The side effects are way overstated. The only real side effect with S4 is the "yellow vision" due to the M1 metabolite. It's completely harmless and goes away immediately after stopping the S4. I ran 75mg/day and only noticed a slight tint for a few hours after dosing. Nothing I couldn't handle.

Back