First MT2 cycle.

Anonyjim

Im skin type 1/2 and really have never had a tan, This summer coming onwards I just want a little color all year round so..
I was planning my cycle:

- 10mg of MT2 mixed with 2ml of Bac Water (few vials)
- 29-31 gauge X 1/2", 1 CC insulin needles

So that would be?:
1mg = 20 on the syringe. Tick 10.
0.5mg = 10 on the syringe (1ml insulin needles). Tick 5.

Start: First injection @ .25mg
Second injection onwards @ .5mg ED (for around 10 days)
Maintenance (once at desired tan): Once a week @ .3mg

Questions:
- Is that calculations right?
- Do I have to mix the Bac water VERY time before injecting or once until I finish my vial..?
- The thing is I am very pale and don't want to end up looking VERY VERY dark at all.. just a nice normal tan.. so maybe 3min sunbed a week until at desired tan?
- What tick do I measure too for .3mg? Tick 3?

Cheers!

Im skin type 1/2 and really have never had a tan, This summer coming onwards I just want a little color all year round so..
I was planning my cycle:

- 10mg of MT2 mixed with 2ml of Bac Water (few vials)
- 29-31 gauge X 1/2", 1 CC insulin needles

So that would be?:
1mg = 20 on the syringe. Tick 10.
0.5mg = 10 on the syringe (1ml insulin needles). Tick 5.

Start: First injection @ .25mg
Second injection onwards @ .5mg ED (for around 10 days)
Maintenance (once at desired tan): Once a week @ .3mg

Questions:
- Is that calculations right?
- Do I have to mix the Bac water VERY time before injecting or once until I finish my vial..? what do you mean man? how would you seperate the powder each time? you would be missdosing everytime. MIX , put in fridge and use up.
- The thing is I am very pale and don't want to end up looking VERY VERY dark at all.. just a nice normal tan.. so maybe 3min sunbed a week until at desired tan?
- What tick do I measure too for .3mg? Tick 3?

Cheers!
Im in red above.

also if you are VERY pale and NEVER had a tan and only freackls:
There is a chance you still WON'T tan and will just get more freckles. so be carful not to end up looking like a guy that got those chocolate bits you spinkle on ice cream , thrown at you.

Not everyone can tan genetically, even with help.

but your set up seems good and I wish you luck.
Hope you can tan and get what you want out of it. I like the stuff.
I only use 1ml bac water but it doesnt matter as long as you know your math.
also STORE your powder vial IN THE FRIDGE and after mixed it REALY REALLY needs to be left in fridge or it will ruin.

good luck!

ps. DONT put it in freezer, not once mixed and never if you have a normal fridge-freezer that usually has a freez-thaw cycle on it. (bad for pep)

Last edited:
Agreed looks good. but results depend on skin type also.

I highly rec RUI-products.com for the peptides.

When you order you also get a free bac water and empty steril mixing vial (if you wan to use it, I just use the small one the pep comes in)

I am having a great study on RUI's stuff right now.

0.5mg 2X a week +10min tan for 4 weeks.
Now i take the same (0.5-0.25 2X a week) but tan about every2-3 weeks. soon I will have to drop it to 0.5mg every 1-2 weeks or there will be too much tan.
GREAT STUFF for protecting the skin AND getting a tan.

if its your first run with it, I'd actually start it a little lower than 250mcg. maybe like 100-150mcg and gradually increase.

So mix only ONCE and keep in fridge.. the non-mixed in freezer?
I will probably start with .25mg ED for 10 days then and when Im happy with my color stick to .3mg once a week.
Im just concerned that if Im outdoors a lot will I just keep continuing to get darker? Especially in summer?

So mix only ONCE and keep in fridge.. the non-mixed in freezer?
I will probably start with .25mg ED for 10 days then and when Im happy with my color stick to .3mg once a week.
Im just concerned that if Im outdoors a lot will I just keep continuing to get darker? Especially in summer?

This looks good to me. I did .5mg (500mcg) a day for 10 days and then .3mg (300mcg) once a week to maintain. I'm outdoors a lot and I have gotten very dark just on the maintaince dose but it looks good. I'm very happy with the results. But as stated above, starting lower is always better. You don't want to get too dark too fast.

Sweet. Well If I realize im getting darker than I am wanting.. should I just extend the maintenance to every two weeks or even stop all together until im back to a color im happy with and start again?

LAST question: How long would one vial of 10mg last me at my doses.. is this right?

10mg @ .25mg ED for 10 days = 2.5mg (7.5mg left)
7.5mg @ .3mg once a week = 25 weeks

All up lasts me 26 weeks and 3 days?

Last edited:
Sweet. Well If I realize im getting darker than I am wanting.. should I just extend the maintenance to every two weeks or even stop all together until im back to a color im happy with and start again?

LAST question: How long would one vial of 10mg last me at my doses.. is this right?

10mg @ .25mg ED for 10 days = 2.5mg (7.5mg left)
7.5mg @ .3mg once a week = 25 weeks

All up lasts me 26 weeks and 3 days?

If you are going very gradually with it you should stop as soon as you get as dark as you want to be and the begin the maintenance dose. If you get dark taking a couple weeks off and then starting on maintenance dose is fine too. Your math looks right to me on the last question.

Interesting stuff, i'd love to see some before and afters. It's a libido enhancer as well, right?

I would say so. Admittedly, I misread the dosage on my first pin - but I had a RAGING erection for all night long and for half the next work day. It was......awkward.

Just received it! Mixed it with 2ml of Sterile water.. will start tonight before bed @ .25mg.. hopefully my measurements are correct!
When should I start my sunbed (3min once a week)?

Good luck! I don't know about the tanning part for you because you have fair skin. Maybe others with fair skin could chime in on how this worked for them and how and long they tanned for.

ask the tanning bed people what they recommend u to start at. also how many times a week depends on if your skin feels tight or if it is burnt from the day before..if not go again

Just done my first injection.. pulled skin out about an inch and injected into the pulled out bit at 45degrees. Hurt when trying to push the pin in but didn't hurt once in.. hopefully I done it right!

I'm very dark....I started 5 weeks ago injecting 250 mcg's per day. I only needed 9 injections before I started going literally black. I was so dark that the creases in my hand started to darken. Crazy stuff !! I've only needed one shot per week since to maintain my darkness and have not tanned since my competition.

Hope it works well for you !!

This is what im afraid of ^ haha don't want to go black! Hopefully It goes very gradual so I can control it!
How often did you tan?

3rd pin last night. Stung a little..
Plan on upping the dose to .5mg ED until day 10.. plan on sun beds when I hit around 2.5mg all up @ 3-4min a session once or maybe twice a week.
So all up when I hit 10 days and start maintenance @ .5mg (or .3mg) a week Ill have enough to last around 11 weeks.

Back