First Post Need some suggestions. [Help]

JeffMazz

Hey guys, girls, first post to the sites starting to get serious about getting in shape, and just got a few questions.

Im 20years old 220 pounds, i've always had alot of natural power, but im looking to get more, and more muscle, i work on Oil rigs so my job is pretty physical lifting anywhere from 80 pounds to 300, and now im on breakup and instead of getting chubby like everyone else does im trying to go to the gym 5 times a week, complex workouts, i've only really been taking 2 supplements,(Nitric oxide) and mutant test a highly recommended testosterone booster, but i've been studying alot on winstrol , dbols ect, i understand with going to something that strong theres always gonna be side effects, hair thinning, acne, sore joints, what do you guys recommend, just trying to gain more power and ganning muscle.

Thanks guys/gals

Goal of getting in shape, shouldn't be an issue for you at 20yrs old with proper diet and exercise. I'd focus on those two aspects first. My .02

It's not as simple as taking some pills and getting big. You said you are just starting to get serious about getting in shape that means you should wait untill you have worked out for a while longer and more consistantly see what you can gain naturally first. Say you were to juice and then stop working out because you lost interest that would be a waste. Once you have worked out for a long time and made some good gains and decide that lifting is your life then you should consider it. 20 is young I'm 25 and some consider that to still be too young.

If you decide to say screw you and go for it anyways well just don't do Winstrol or Dbol on your first cycle whenever you decide to do it do a test only cycle first.

Back