First real cycle, need critique

Heise

Hello, I've finally decided to do a real cycle. To give you a background history I have been training seriously since 2009. Turned upon 2011 and since then put on noticeable gains just by di, supps and training program. In 2012 I took andromass cycle along with
My keys supplements... bcaas, isopure, creatine, karbolyn, a preworkout, greens powdered and fish oils + multivitamin. I went from 168 to 200 on my own.. however by now I haven't been as consistent and down to 188lbs at 5'10.

So..
28 yrs old
187-190lbs
Bf%around 12
5 ft 10 1/2
Used to train 5x a week, athletic since 2002. Started weight training 2009.

My coach wants to start me on a 12 week cycle.
Ok. a 12 weeks cycle that would contain the following
1.Testosterone enathate
2.HGH
3.Equipoise
4.Dianabol

Pct
Followed by a 4 weeks pct to maintain gains and keep you in good health
1.Aromasin
2.Nolvadex

Thinking about replacing nolvadex with clomid plus taking a live Supp during cycle? Possibly n2 guard to.keep me healthy and prevent organ damage? Thoughts/concerns/critiques sppreciated

Last edited:
Hello, I've finally decided to do a real cycle. To give you a background history I have been training seriously since 2009. Turned upon 2011 and since then put on noticeable gains just by di, supps and training program. In 2012 I took andromass cycle along with
My keys supplements... bcaas, isopure, creatine, karbolyn, a preworkout, greens powdered and fish oils + multivitamin. I went from 168 to 200 on my own.. however by now I haven't been as consistent and down to 188lbs at 5'10.

1.Testosterone enathate
2.HGH
3.Equipoise
4.Dianabol

Pct
1.Aromasin
2.Nolvadex

Thinking about replacing nolvadex with clomid plus taking a live Supp during cycle? Possibly n2 guard to.keep me healthy and prevent organ damage? Thoughts/concerns/critiques sppreciated

This is your first cycle? Way to many compounds. Test only. Where is you AI from the start. What layout for PCT, What wk to start.
Dbol no
EQ no why these compounds.

Are you going by what he told you ? Have you done research to know about estrogen and prolactin. Do you know about high estrogen. WTF this is a bad cycle from get go. You need to read up and know what YOU are doing with YOUR body.

PS: Also learn how to layout a cycle on paper (outline) so we know what and when.

Last edited:
Thanks for the fast reply..

I'm trying to research, but where to start for accurate information?

And what other stats do you need?

Edit: I haven't affirmed this cycle, just an overview.. it isn't in stone and I.can talk with her as she hasn't laid out the official cycle

Last edited:
Go read the stickys. There's a beginner cycle one. I've copy and pasted it hundreds of times a week.

So..
28 yrs old
187-190lbs
Bf%around 12
5 ft 10 1/2
Used to train 5x a week, athletic since 2002. Started weight training 2009.

1.Testosterone enathate
2.HGH
3.Equipoise
4.Dianabol

Pct
1.Aromasin
2.Nolvadex

what's isopure and karbolyn? bcaas is useful when you're doing intermittent fasting and you work out in a fasted state... other than that its useless, doesnt make much difference... 0,1% if you're lucky. What's up with the organ damage... you went to elitefitness and they told you to buy their crap; you wont damage your organ if you don't go crazy with orals for an extended period of time... They want you to buy their product like every supplement company. Pro's use a shit load of orals and its really rare to see some1 die from liver problems... its usually the heart or the kydneys that causes issues. HGH is useless.. just save it for later in your 30s, you will benefit a lot from it. Equipoise is good when you do long cycles; imo 12 weeks isnt long enough to get everything out of it.. And since its your first cycle you might want to just stick to Test.. Dbol isnt a bad idea to kickstart your cycle, just use an AI since it converts to estro a lot.. Replace aromasin with clomid for pct.. aromasin is good for AI

Like stated above. You'll make plenty of gains off test alone.
Add one compound at a time to Learn how your body reacts to each.

Think of it as an experiment.
Your first experiment is testosterone and how to manage your estrogen with an AI. Could add how to eat and train to maximize gains while chemically enhanced to that also, but seeing as you have a trainer, I'd imagine your in good hands.

Good luck

Like stated above. You'll make plenty of gains off test alone.
Add one compound at a time to Learn how your body reacts to each.

Think of it as an experiment.
Your first experiment is testosterone and how to manage your estrogen with an AI. Could add how to eat and train to maximize gains while chemically enhanced to that also, but seeing as you have a trainer, I'd imagine your in good hands.

Good luck

I think you'Re right about running test only. I've never saw any1 reacting bad to test alone to be honest, that's far from my concern, but it would be wise to know how to deal with estro before getting on a compound that aromatise like Dbol

Really, my first cycle of test was the absolute worst cycle ever. EVER.
Anything that could go wrong went wrong.

1- Virgin muscle swellings on 3 spots that sent me to the hospital(weeks of swellings and a few days off work)
2- Acid reflux that sent me to the hospital(never had acid reflux before let alone that bad)
3- I got a hemorrhoid from squatting heavy after the first flu, that landed me in the hospital with an small egg sized blood vessel hanging out of my ass.
4- Test flux2 during and after cycle
5- Gained 20lbs then lost 25
6- AI was highly under dosed estrogen through the roof. Emotional wreck during and after cycle (Always keep 2 different sources on hand)
Edit- 7- never recovered from cycle after multiple pct attempts.
And I'm sure there is more. Most people wouldn't have even given a thought to running another cycle after that. But luckily I did, I learned it (hopefully) can't get any worse than my first cycle.
And it hasn't.

And all if this can be confirmed from checking my emo posting history from when I first joined.
Again good luck with your cycle.
Eat big
Train big
Keep the cycle simple
Get mad gains

what's isopure and karbolyn? bcaas is useful when you're doing intermittent fasting and you work out in a fasted state... other than that its useless, doesnt make much difference... 0,1% if you're lucky. What's up with the organ damage... you went to elitefitness and they told you to buy their crap; you wont damage your organ if you don't go crazy with orals for an extended period of time... They want you to buy their product like every supplement company. Pro's use a shit load of orals and its really rare to see some1 die from liver problems... its usually the heart or the kydneys that causes issues. HGH is useless.. just save it for later in your 30s, you will benefit a lot from it. Equipoise is good when you do long cycles; imo 12 weeks isnt long enough to get everything out of it.. And since its your first cycle you might want to just stick to Test.. Dbol isnt a bad idea to kickstart your cycle, just use an AI since it converts to estro a lot.. Replace aromasin with clomid for pct.. aromasin is good for AI

Right on, good post in Bold. Where are all the dying pro's. Back in the day orals were used in every cycle

Back