First SARM cycle, Please help!

Cannonball9541`

Hey guys, I've been reading a lot on the forum and I already have my Sarms on hand (LGD and S4) I plan on doing PCT with Clomid and Nolvadex for 4 weeks after my 8 week cycle.

Is that going to be good enough alone?
Do I need to take anything during my SARM cycle to keep my hormones in check?
Also, where is the best place to buy the Clomid and Nolvadex. (I dont want to start until I have them on hand.)

Thanks in advance. A little bit about me, 5'10" 195 lbs. 26 years old been lifting since high school. Very cinsistent for the past 5 years. Main goal is recomp/bigger, stronger, leaner. Really appreciate the advice. First time dabbling in anything like this.

Hey dude, thanks for joining the forum! This place has an absolute wealth of experience and wisdom when it comes to all of you're training, diet, and supplementation.

As for pct, you're good w/ the clomid/nolva combo. Nothing else would be needed. These are research chemicals. Do some googling and in time, you'll find what you need. Check w/ some of the board sponsors to see if they offer what you're looking for as well.

If I were you I'd run clomid the entire time thru pct...lgd is the most suppressive sarm

If I were you I'd run clomid the entire time thru pct...lgd is the most suppressive sarm

So its safe to run clomid while taking LGD and through the PCT? would 25mg be sufficient for that? From what I read I dont have to worry about gyno issues with sarms, right? Its just for suppression.

I have a little deeper question though. So when you're taking SARMS they obviously bind to your androgen receptors. This leaves your body's natural test floating around in your system. I know generally, the fear is having that unused test converting into estrogen. Why does this not happen with SARMS?

Also, I've heard of people taking HCG during cycles or during PCT. Are they referring to the actual horomone hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) or the supplement HCGenerate?

And finally, after the pct if I take clomid and novo my natural test production should be normal, yes? I dont need any natural test booster? I also happen to have Alpha Jym on hand which worked for me in the past. I just had blood work taken through my job (firefighter) so I'll have my results in a few weeks when they present them to us at our physical. I'll get blood work done 4 weeks in the cycle to make sure everything is going well. I plan on having my cycle look like this...

LGD - 5mg Weeks 1-2
7.5 mg Weeks 3-4
10 mg Weeks 5-8

S4 - 50mg/day divided doses for weeks 1-8

4 week PCT

clomid 25mg/day for 4 weeks
nolva 40mg weeks 1-2/20mg weeks 3-4

Thanks so much guys for all your help, I'm super stoked to get my rats started on this! You think I can start the cycle while my clomid is being shipped?

Eager scientist here...

Yes you can run clomid the entire time to help stave off the suppression

There's no gyno worries since sarms don't aromatize

When sarms bind to your androgen receptors that will tell your body that you already have enough so it will stop producing testosterone. Too much test will convert to estrogen but you aren't putting any exogenous in so there's no worry for it to convert. You are doing the opposite actually.

I guess the hcg just depends which one you're talking about...real hcg isn't used in pct

In theory your pct should get you back to your previous levels but it doesn't always work. Sarms are much easier to recover from tho

Don't know what alpha jym is

Alpha Jym is a natural testosterone booster. EVERY natural testosterone booster does not work, they are all bunk. They will make you feel better due to what is in them, and make your wallet lighter, but they do nothing for your testosterone.

I would use the real HCG. You can run HCG during the cycle, it will help you recover faster and easier. You do NOT use it during PCT as it will keep you shut down. Your PCT looks good, though, and the timing of it looks good too. If I am wrong, someone more knowledgeable will certainly chime in. I am on TRT, so I never PCT.

Make sure you buy from a known good source, such as SarmsSearch. They are a board sponsor and as such has met the quality standards the board requires of all their sponsors. If they were bunk, the board would drop them as a sponsor (even though it would hurt them financially). The board's reputation is too important to allow bunk sponsors.

There is also a 30% off code for all board members. Use FORUM30 for 30% off all orders. Might as well save money, right? As a naturally cheap bastage, I approve of saving money. :)

Awesome, thanks guys for all your help. I'll definitely be using sarmsearch form next warm purchase. I can't seem to find the SERM sponsor, however.

You should make sure you get a blood test that shows your test levels. Look up megatrons link for bloodwork. Its crazy easy and inexpensive. I did Osta 25mg/day for 6 weeks solo and my test lvls tanked down to 140. From what I read using HCG (real hormone) 250mg x2 per week will help keep you from shutting down. Unfortunately I didn't have it and don't know where to get it. Im on clomid and nolva pct right now and will see how I recover once Im done. Don't know if there are other alternatives to taking HCG during a cycle if you can't get any real HCG.

Also here is a good link for other info on PCT, blood work ect

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

Also here is a good link for other info on PCT, blood work ect

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

Thanks for the info, I ended up getting clomid to take during the cycle and PCT along with nolva. I coincidentally just got bloodwork done through my job so the baseline is squared away. I'm just starting today now that I have everything on hand.

BTW from what I understand taking clomid doesn't do anything for you during a SARM cycle. Its only for use during PCT. You take HCG during the cycle. You would only take clomid during a cycle of AA to keep it from converting to estrogen which doesn't happen with SARMS. The thing with sarms is that the body doesn't feel the need to make its own testosterone anymore which is what low dose HCG keeps your body thinking it does.

BTW from what I understand taking clomid doesn't do anything for you during a SARM cycle. Its only for use during PCT. You take HCG during the cycle. You would only take clomid during a cycle of AA to keep it from converting to estrogen which doesn't happen with SARMS. The thing with sarms is that the body doesn't feel the need to make its own testosterone anymore which is what low dose HCG keeps your body thinking it does.

You must've misunderstood...clomid will help offset or stave off suppression. You should run it thru the cycle and PCT to be on the safe side. There are plenty of threads on this as all as first hand experiences.

As far as hcg, sarms don't effect your lh and fsh near as much or hard as regular aas so really there's no need for it. Actually hcg will suppress your lh.

I would love a link on what your talking about cause Ive seen nothing of the sort. I have read a lot about taking clomid (serms in general) during a cycle of AAS but SARMS don't have all of the same sides as AAS so it's an apples to oranges comparison. I all of the stickies Ive read say don't use HCG after a cycle is over only while on your cycle. As far as sarms not effecting lh fsh as much as AAS is kind of irrelevant. If he is getting his blood work done then he will know exactly how much he is effected and act accordingly instead of just assume everything will just right itself.

BTW cybersage even says this "You can run HCG during the cycle, it will help you recover faster and easier. You do NOT use it during PCT as it will keep you shut down." above.

If you do go with privatemdlabs.com for bloodwork, make sure you sign up for their weekly newsletter. The newsletter will contain new 15% off coupons every month, which saves you money. Paying less for the same thing is a good thing. :)

Back