First Test E cycle

StrangerDanger

Hi everyone,

I'm 28, 5 ft 10, 165 lbs, and 13% bf. I've been training since I was 21 years old, on and off. High metabolism is hard to gain weight and muscle. My roommate is a personal trainer that specializes in meal planning, so it will be a clean diet and proper training. Also, mpb runs in my family, so I am trying to be extra cautious with the hair loss aspect. I have been doing a ton of research and any advice would be helpful!

This will be my first cycle. It would look like this:

Cycle:
1-12 test enthan - 400mg/wk.
1-14 Aromasine |or| Arimidex 12.5 mg ED
4 weeks prior-wk 20 Finasteride .125 mg ED
4-14 HCG-250mg 2/wk

I would start these 2 weeks after last shot

PCT:
14-18 Nolva - 40/40/20/20
14-18 clomid - 100/75/50/50

Last edited:
I'd say try every little thing you can to bump your weight up before you cycle, You should be able to manage 180lbs Naturally.
Anyway if you decide you just can't Oh well.

Bump test to 500mg,
NO NO NO arimidex at 12.5, that is only for aromasin. Adex .25-.5mg EOD. Aromasin 12.5mg ED

Even then I would start at half that dose and work my way up as needed. You should be fine with clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks.

yea i agree your not that heavy for 13% bf i would say keep going natural for a little wile longer but if you dont want to i totally understand and agree with little up it to 500mg a week

good luck bro

looks good bro! But like littlenicky said, bump that shit up to 500 a week! Nolva looks good, but the clomid is over kill. 50mg ED for 4 weeks is all you need. I'm in the same boat as you in gaining weight. It's a mother fucker!!!! I'm the opposite of everyone. If I go out and party and drink one weekend, I lose about 5lbs. Most others would gain like 10 LOL!! Just keep your diet in check and that test will work it's magic for sure!

looks good bro! But like littlenicky said, bump that shit up to 500 a week! Nolva looks good, but the clomid is over kill. 50mg ED for 4 weeks is all you need. I'm in the same boat as you in gaining weight. It's a mother fucker!!!! I'm the opposite of everyone. If I go out and party and drink one weekend, I lose about 5lbs. Most others would gain like 10 LOL!! Just keep your diet in check and that test will work it's magic for sure!

Man I wish I had that problem...if I smell a snickers bar I gain 10 lbs of fat around my waist!

-If you can, I would buy more test and run it at 500-600mg for 14-16 weeks.
-Aromasin is easier on the lipid profile and I personally prefer it over Adex (tried both)...down side is Aromasin should be taken ED if possible.
-I would run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from week #2 and go 5 weeks on, 1 week off, repeat (you'll already have some atrophy by week 4 most likely).
-You can lower the clomid to 50/50/50/50 since you're stacking it with nolva and using HCG.
-I also like post cycle therapy (pct) @ the 21 day mark>14 days with a 500-600mg/wk dose.

Otherwise everything looks good! Good luck, have fun!

Thanks for the advice. I have a month before my cycle so I am trying to pack on the weight. Alright I upped the test to 500 and decreased the clomid to 50 for four weeks. Should I do the post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after or 3 weeks? Here is the updated

Begin taking Finasteride 4 weeks prior to first pin

Cycle:
1-12 test enthan - 250mg 2/wk
1-14 Aromasine 12.5 mg ED
1-20 Finasteride .125 mg ED
4-14 HCG-250mg 2/wk

Should I start these 2 or 3 weeks after last pin?

post cycle therapy (pct):
14-18 Nolva - 40/40/20/20 ED
14-18 clomid - 50/50/50/50 ED

Start your post cycle therapy (pct) 14 days after your last injection. You won't need aromasin ED, start with 12.5mg e3d then go from there.

id start it from week 1 . U use it to prevent shutdown and testicularatrophy . i wouldnt wait until week 4 , start it as soon as u start injecting the test . by week 4 u may already be atrophied some

Back