First Test P and Anavar cycle! Input appreciated

Lookingforgainz

Age 37
Weight was 185 before starting cycle but a week in and 193
BF% 13
Height 5'11"

So I have started Test P and var on monday and Im being told that I will not have to worry about excess water weight ? Obviously, there is 2 sides to this as its a hugly debated topic. I will be running the for 10 weeks or so. What Im wondering is, should I be taking a AI at the moment or not ? I have a lean diet and calories are in check and Im looking for lean gains. Obnly sugar is in my morning coffee, only 1 and sodium is very minimal. I work out 6x/week and 30 min cardio daily.

Advice......
TIAView attachment 566669

looking shredded as that salad i just had. why test prop? prop is hard to monitor. what ai are you thinking of taking?

I wasnt planning on it at all to be honset, just worried about water and titties. I ve lost 100 lbs believe it or not lol, just scared ill get fat again thats all. With the low dose of Prop @ 1.5cc eod and 75mg of Var, I was told I wouldnt need it. I chose prop because it works fast and mostly due to research. Im open to almost anything that will put lean mass on, except tren lol. Ultimatley, looking to gain 10-15# lean mass, then shred back to 190#. As far as AI, prolly Arimidex, thats pretty much what research is telling me. I research the shit out of everything, but need to chat with the gym rats that actually know!

A little off subject, but are you sure you are 13% body fat? You are more cut up than me, and I was guessing I'm around 12%.

Were you measured, or are you estimating???

A little off subject, but are you sure you are 13% body fat? You are more cut up than me, and I was guessing I'm around 12%.

Were you measured, or are you estimating???

I'm only estimating. Another question ..,I'm starting to hold water, if I run Dex, will this help? If so how long to work ?

Back