First time brewing....expert advice needed

Vin2

Hey fellas,

Im about to start bewing my first batch of TEST PROP and was wonder if the methanol is enough to stink up the house when using HEET...If so, how do I go about brewing considering I would like to use my kitchen and not my back patio ;)

I wouldn't call myself an expert but when I brew I keep a fan going and it sounds like you might need to open your windows/doors as well.

This will depend on where you live though. For example if you live in an apartment your neighbors might catch a whiff of it very easily whereas living in a house might give you enough distance away from your neighbors.

If anyone asks just tell them you were making your own antifreeze or something

Haha who makes their own antifreeze! But thanks for the advice, I live in a townhouse but my neighbors always have their hurricane shutters up so im just gonna open windows and like u said use a fan...by the way, do I need respiratory protection as well?

Haha who makes their own antifreeze! But thanks for the advice, I live in a townhouse but my neighbors always have their hurricane shutters up so im just gonna open windows and like u said use a fan...by the way, do I need respiratory protection as well?

Nah man just well ventilated is fine.

Back