First Time Cycle (Test-E)

So the tight chest feeling is still there. It's odd as my breathing isn't affected at all, it's just sort of there. Bpm seems fine and if anything it seemed better when I was training yesterday. Will go to the doctors on Monday but was just wondering if anyone else had any ideas or went through the same sort of thing?

chest session done, lifts were slightly down, think that was due to worrying about tight chest and a couple of days lack of calories. regardless, hit it hard.

the tight chest is still there. breathing is fine, when i forget it's actually there i'm fine, so it may be anxiety not helping the situation as well. my only thought is that the chest tightness started after i pinned and hit a vein on the way out. could this be a side effect of possibly injecting into the vein?

checked my heart rate at night, everything was fine. tried to get my blood pressure checked today but they said i had to wait four hours. good old NHS.

Couldn't sleep last night due to worrying that it may be an issue with my heart. Went to the GP this morning who thought nothing was wrong, but sent me for an ECG anyway. Tests all came back fine.

What's even more strange is that my blood pressure is perfectly normal, which to me is a bit odd considering im five weeks in, but who's complaining.

Anyway, heart is healthy and it may be either asthma related or anxiety, either way it's better than a heart problem.

Back day today to celebrate.

just a quick update, chest pains still there but not as much. not sure what it is, but it hasn't stopped training. shoulders and traps went well, my strength has definitely increased already. i find myself going for weights i would have normally done and getting to a stupid amount of reps not feeling fatigued.

although i knew before, i find it hilarious that the media portray people on steroids as "roid ragers" and the like. so far from my use, i feel better in myself, a feeling of content rather than false confidence or the like. i have always felt good after training like everyone else, but when you are seeing progress on a weekly basis it makes you even more focused on doing the best you can.

health wise, everything is in check. was always worried about hair loss, so far nothing has altered. no sign of gyno, no water weight even though i am only on .25 adex e3d whilst my appetite is through the roof.

pin & adex today, arm session today went well also. looking forward to a leg session over the weekend, hoping it won't be too busy.

It comes with sterile water which is good for one time use, it's sterile. Once bacteria is introduced though it loses sterility and becomes contaminated. You need to purchase and mix HCG with BAC water (bacteriostatic water) because this water is resistant to bacteria and won't lose sterility like normal sterile water. BAC water usually has .9% benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostat or anti-microbial agent which gives it around a 30day shelf life.

Would you buy hcg in smaller IU amounts (Ive seen 2000IU I think) to ready smaller vials vs having some lose its potency before use in say a 5000 IU?

cycle is still going along fine, though i haven't got the huge rise in libido or large strength gains yet, already six weeks in. was wondering whether it just takes this long or whether i should add an extra two weeks onto the cycle to get the most out of it?

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. Just wondering how things turned out for you powerbag. Was the chest tightness asthma?

first cycle

RumpyClomid 417 said:
There's really no reason to start HCG on day one as you're not suppressed yet. Best time is round 2 weeks in. I prefer to run on cycle but others do like to blast for 10 days at the end. One keeps the boys awake for the full cycle, the other lets them shrivel up a bit, but gives them a swift kick in the nuts right before post cycle therapy (pct) starts. Either way, your post cycle therapy (pct) will be more effective and start working sooner if your testicles are at full volume, so any HCG is better than no HCG. You want your last HCG pin to be 4 days before you start Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), so if you only have one vial, count backwards to find your start date. The timing of the last pin is more important than that of the first, so if it works out that you need to start at 4 weeks to end 4 days before post cycle therapy (pct), do that.

Hey, how does this sound.....

12 week cycle.

Week 1-4 50mg everyday dbol
Week 1-12 test e, 500pw, 250 split

Week 15-19 clomid 100mg everyday and nolva 20 mg everyday.

Just after advice no funny two cent abusive comments.

Back