First time injection pain

Stophie81

I'm 36yrs old and been working out for years and wanted to take it to the next step. Pinned 1mg of SUS325 in my right glute on 3/23. Injection site is a little left from where it should have been. My whole cheek is killing me. Barely able to sit. Pain Seems to be working up towards my waist line and over to the left. So, my question is: did I mess up and do something that is gonna take forever to heal or not heal, or just being a pussy?

Could you describe the pain a bit more ?
Is it red and swollen ? Hot to the touch ? Do you suspect its infected ? Should be fairly easy to tell.
Does it hurt regardless of leg/cheek position, does it hurt just standing ?

I have similar pip from time to time. But mine feels very local and lumpy so to speak. Its very distinct and you can tell its from injecting the oil. Usually goes away in 3-4 days.
I would say, long as its not infected just suck it up and find a new injection site. The only site where i've never had any pip is ventroglutes, so happy tankman told me about it.
Personally I think it becomes less and less of an issue the more you pin.

please check and post your test dosage as 1mg of test wont do much. Virgin muscle will always hurt, what size needle did you pin with?

If you pin to far in on your glute the oil can put pressure on your sciatic nerve and be very painful. Also, how clean the gear is and BA content affects pip a lot too. I've ran some local garage lab gear that was horrible. Baking and filtering in this case is a life saver. Also, if the concentration is really high I understand it can crystallize in your body and cause pip.

I have to agree with Body Weight, sounds like you Inflammed your Sciatic Nerve.
It may take 5 to 7 Days for the Inflammation to go down.

Also, what Gauge and Length of Needle were you using.
As this can also be problematic...................................... JP

Back