post injection pain in delts and glutes

ira580

major pain and even some blood in last bunch of delt injections of 3/4 cc of tren aceatate and even some pain when I inject 3/4 cc of sus 350 in my glutes been injecting plenty so I know all the proper procedures and locations the pain in the delts is real bad its never been this painfull in the past?any theories as to why?i used to actually look fwd to injecting myself but know its been the opposite the delts just hurt everytime

How often have you been hitting them?

My delts were so pain free that at first I switched to using them several times a week. That worked great until it didn’t.

delts 2-3 times a week with only 3/4 cc tren
even my glutes have been hurtin a lot lately but delts always painfull to the point of wondering what to do

Assuming nothing else has changed, like your gear, I’m thinking you just need to find some new injection sites. Let the delts rest.

I hated quads at first but eventually found a couple good spots there. The ventroglutes are arguably the best spots ever. Totally painless and wouldn’t fuck you up too bad even if they did get bad pip. They are just a little unnerving the first time.

Could also be just a little more alcohol in the batch of gear. Even if it was, you can’t do much else but try a new spot. Good luck with it.

I would love to try those 2 spots but they look more difficult to find?any tips on the ventroglute spot?

I was pinning deca and test cyp with much less pain does this make any sense or am I becoming a pussy

My experience with pip has almost always been remedied by baking some of the alcohol/solvents out of the gear. Now, there is always the possibility of reactions and the plethora of variables with the injection itself like pin size, heating the oil, time, ect...all the stuff you already know about. Personally I can’t do delts, either cause I’m a pussy or because they’re so small...I like lats and quads

My experience with pip has almost always been remedied by baking some of the alcohol/solvents out of the gear. Now, there is always the possibility of reactions and the plethora of variables with the injection itself like pin size, heating the oil, time, ect...all the stuff you already know about. Personally I can’t do delts, either cause I’m a pussy or because they’re so small...I like lats and quads

You just need to pin more gear in your delts, so you can get bigger delts, so you can pin more gear in your delts. :)

I would love to try those 2 spots but they look more difficult to find?any tips on the ventroglute spot?
There’s been a bit of discussion on here in the past with some good tips and pics. My phone is about dead or I’d find a thread or two for you. Best advice I’ve got is to stand and kinda rock side to side while feeling for them. If you have spent much time in a squat rack you should feel them popping out. I actually thought mine were my hip bones until I felt them moving around. I’ve never fucked them up and I fuck everything up so they can’t be that hard lol.

As for the pain vs compounds...the short estered stuff is always going to cause more pain as it’s harder to get into solution and needs more alcohol. Deca and cyp dissolve a lot easier than tren ace or test prop, for example.

Simple way for ventroglutes is to take your right hand to your right hip, put your thumb on the crest of your pelvis and index finger on the head of your femur. The fleshy bit in the triangle by the web between your thumb and fingers is it.

Simple way for ventroglutes is to take your right hand to your right hip, put your thumb on the crest of your pelvis and index finger on the head of your femur. The fleshy bit in the triangle by the web between your thumb and fingers is it.

This ^^^ is the best post I've heard on this thread..Good advice. After all my years of pinning and then a few years ago learning to hit my Ventroglutes was one of my saving graces to the PIP pains and soreness that I was having from all my pinning.

Also I've said on many a thread my Quads are bad for me no matter how I do them. I bleed and hit nerves most of my injections in Quads ... Soooo I don't do them

OMM

Last edited:
I have run painful gear through a filter and that helped with PIP. I can pin pharm grade anywhere without pain. UG stuff cn be real harsh on any site other than glutes.

Back