First time insulin user, help.

jay_fresh00

This is my fourth day on slin.. started at 4 iu, worked my way up to 6 so far.. do it post workout, down a shake right after with 100g carbs.. all is good

i've done my research on insulin and realized i wanted to give it ago, i'm 29 years old, 5'10, around 230 pounds, 11-12 percent body fat, for my next comp i need to put on quite a bit more size if i want to stand a chance

so i thought i'd go the route of slin, I bought humulin R, and like i said i've done around 4 shots now, none above 6 iu

this being said, i literally feel nothing, no signs of hypo, no signs of anything, i know i take a lot more carbs and am bulking, so is that the reason for this?

i can't refridgerate the slin atm, so i leave it out, it says it can be left out in room temp for around 28 days without effecting it at all, I thought at first that could of been the reason

is the excessive carbs the reason I haven't really felt hypo at all? it's hard to tell when starting something like slin because you always think something bad is going to happen, so sometimes you psych yourself out etc..

I just don't want to up my dosage too much, but that being said, from what i read every single person at least get some sides of going hypo, i carry around dex pills all day, yet haven't taken any, etc..

wow, what else are you pinning? do you have any cycling experience at all? whats your stats? AGE, WEIGHT, HEIGHT, BF%.

Please read before answering so I don't need to waste time repeating myself.. 5'10, around 232 pounds as of today.. 11-12 percent body fat.. If you read everything those stats are enough to know I've been cycling for years. The rest of what I'm taking is not relevant, not giving out my off season cycle for no reason, this is strictly for mass so I can compete at 240-250 On stage in a couple years, so I need hella weight gain, and after 7 years on roids, it's time to throw insulin in the mix instead of upping what I'm on anymore. Which really won't give me the size I'm looking for anyways.

Also not to come off as rude but I'd like replies from people who have actually ran slin.. not people who just research.. personal experience is much more credible.. that being said.. When you started, at what point did you first notice signs of going hypo? Iu wise? I'm thinking my shake is just such high in carbs that that's the reason for nothing happening.. but that being said, would I just continue upping the IU per day until I see signs? And keep my shake the same carb wise? And then stay at that dosage? I'm not sure how high people actually run slin, only numbers vary, I'm at 7 now and don't feel anything at all.

Please read before answering so I don't need to waste time repeating myself.. 5'10, around 232 pounds as of today.. 11-12 percent body fat.. If you read everything those stats are enough to know I've been cycling for years. The rest of what I'm taking is not relevant, not giving out my off season cycle for no reason, this is strictly for mass so I can compete at 240-250 On stage in a couple years, so I need hella weight gain, and after 7 years on roids, it's time to throw insulin in the mix instead of upping what I'm on anymore. Which really won't give me the size I'm looking for anyways.
You seen to know alot about cycling, following chief! keep us posted!!!

Last edited:
Back