First timer looking for information

Tza

Hey guys, just looking for an opinion on anabolic steroids. I was looking at running a cycle (16 weeks) on straight test. I'm 6'4, I weigh 102kgs. I'm play amateur Australian rules, I am a regular gym user in the football off season, but during football season I do not get a chance to get to the gym but I am still active (running, training, swimming) as I am just approaching another pre season I am looking at losing a bit of body fat, I'm not overly concerned about size but if i do gain size that's a massive bonus. I am a smoker but slowly getting off them. I was wondering as I haven't been overly active the last couple of months apart from an odd run here and there, my diet hasn't been great the last couple of months but I am well aware of how to properly diet and I can stick to a program extremely well. would it be recommended to get back and training in the gym for a month or two before I start a cycle? would it matter of i just jumped straight into a cycle, thanks in advance.

its always best to get a running start, so the time you spend in the gym before you start your cycle will be all the better.

Hey guys, just looking for an opinion on anabolic steroids. I was looking at running a cycle (16 weeks) on straight test. I'm 6'4, I weigh 102kgs. I'm play amateur Australian rules, I am a regular gym user in the football off season, but during football season I do not get a chance to get to the gym but I am still active (running, training, swimming) as I am just approaching another pre season I am looking at losing a bit of body fat, I'm not overly concerned about size but if i do gain size that's a massive bonus. I am a smoker but slowly getting off them. I was wondering as I haven't been overly active the last couple of months apart from an odd run here and there, my diet hasn't been great the last couple of months but I am well aware of how to properly diet and I can stick to a program extremely well. would it be recommended to get back and training in the gym for a month or two before I start a cycle? would it matter of i just jumped straight into a cycle, thanks in advance.

Welcome.

Age?

Definitely get back in the gym and get your diet dialed in before you add test. Read up in the diet section. AAS should be the icing on a perfectly baked, handmade cake. Not used like a just-add-water instant cake mix.

whats your current bodyfat percentage??

if your diet is poor, i recommend you start there... i have a free diet advice thread in the diet section.. take advantage of it..

or if youre interested in my professional services check out my website 3J's Nutrition or email me 3jdiet@gmail.com for more info

Steroids ONLY help, assist your body in what you are already doing. Start doing what you do ( gym n diet) for a few months before you start. Your body is NOT ready if it isn't iin shape. Cycle shape.

I would think of this as a 6 month warm up.

Age is 23, I'm unsure of my body fat at this stage it usually sits anywhere around 8-10% during pre season when I'm training, I do get extremely determined when I am on a diet and I never stray away from it, I have been away for a month in Vietnam so at this stage I'm not I'm great shape but not bad shape either.

I'd get back into it before you started using. Get your mind, diet and routine right....go hard in the paint for as long as you can and when you plateau start your cycle. It'll be like a second wind lol.

Your gonna be happier with your results after your cycle if you build a better base to begin with. Its hard to tell yourself to put it off, but its worth it in the end if you stay dedicated and consistent.

Haven't started thanks for the advice guys I have decided to put it off for a bit like you all said what's another few months! Cheers!

Haven't started thanks for the advice guys I have decided to put it off for a bit like you all said what's another few months! Cheers!
good for you let us know when you get started and if we can be of more assistance.

Back