First Timers Cycle Blog "Please comment"

dy595959

Getting Ripped!!
Ok guys 2nd pin was Monday and I really need some advice.

Im not a pussy, but this is kicking my butt.

I will soldier on but I cannot tell you how crappy the fever and leg aches are.

I switched legs for the 2nd pin and Im sitting here with a fever ready to jump off the cliff. :help: Just saying

My cycle is

TEST E (500 MG) 1.25 ML x 2 per week so one shot Monday and one Thursday

I was taking Exemestatene ED 12.5 but as of 2 days ago I started EOD because of some comments here about the beny's of ESTrogen.

Im not gonna take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) until last pin and then Clomid/Nova PCT

I have Kre-Alkaline ED, Vit C ED, Multi Vit ED, Vit D3 ED, Oxy Elite ED

90% plus clean diet

Any opinions will be very appreciated

Last edited:
Okey is there a reason why you already taking aromasin? 2 pins in.... something happen to make you already start it?

Okey is there a reason why you already taking aromasin? 2 pins in.... something happen to make you already start it?

No Josh, I just read a thread from HeavyIron that suggested to prevent rather then not. He actually suggested ED but I keep reading about the beny's on E or rather eliminated E is a bad move so I moved to EOD but at this pt man I am up for anything

Although I will say Im up to 181lbs from 177ish in a week and I do feel slightly bloated

lol drop the aromasin unless you need it man. You are only holding back your gains at this point by taking it. And if you do want to be on the safeside a and still use it for insurance take 6.25 eod only after your workout. I say after you workout because it makes alot of people feel like crap and can make you workout go down hill.

lol drop the aromasin unless you need it man. You are only holding back your gains at this point by taking it. And if you do want to be on the safeside a and still use it for insurance take 6.25 eod only after your workout. I say after you workout because it makes alot of people feel like crap and can make you workout go down hill.

Im gonna stop taking it for the time being. I have heard people say first time cycles can be rough at the start as far as fever and soreness with virgin muscles

Im gonna stop taking it for the time being. I have heard people say first time cycles can be rough at the start as far as fever and soreness with virgin muscles

Yes we call it the test flue. That would be smart to drop it. Have it on hand and ready to go as any bad sides may effect you. And in all reality you sound like your worried about stable levels. Best thing for you is blood work.

Yes we call it the test flue. That would be smart to drop it. Have it on hand and ready to go as any bad sides may effect you. And in all reality you sound like your worried about stable levels. Best thing for you is blood work.

Bro, Im not worried about anything really? Im too new to know what to be worried about. Im just sticking it in and calling it good and going off all you guys Great advice!!

you should do aromasin daily when you do it, not eod. you can do it eod and it won't kill you, but your estro will be up and down, the half-life on stane is pretty short. most bloating comes from diet and water intake, if you have that on point "bloat" is 100% different.

I'd say you should still stay on lower dosages of the aromasin. If you start developing gyno, it's going to remain and your going to have to resort to letro.

lol someone neg repped me saying wrong, stupid answer telling me to do some research.

so let me just respond by saying research the half life of aromasin.... it is under 24 hours, better to shoot it ed than eod.

and anyone that argues with my statement about bloating in most cases being rooted more in diet and water intake issues it just plain stupid. sorry bro, but whoever neg repped me without the balls to leave their name, you're a fool if you think anything i said is way off base.

but i bet you're 300lbs, 3% bf and your diet and training are "on point" right? pshh.

anyway, i stand by what i said 100%, given the two options, it is better to take aromasin daily and will be more stable that way. and the first place you should look when bloating is what you're eating and how much water you're taking in. most people don't take in enough, and most people's diets aren't as "on point" as they think. if those TRULY are spot on, then it is probably the estro, but in my experience, and i have a good deal of it with a wide variety of people, there have been holes in those areas that could've prevented or seriously reduced the bloating.

Jeff,

I have only + repped anyone and so far have received NO + Reps back so oh well but heres the deal with me.

My Test Levels were low. I have always been a gym rat and played baseball in college. Im 35 and damn if I can't walk upstairs without getting tired then something is wrong or If not wrong there is an OPP for me to change something and see big changes.

I'm in this for 12 weeks come hell or high water and I just ordered 500 IU's of GH so Im going down this road regardless.

I just can't wait to get the point where I feel decent enough to go to the gym. I started Thursday last week and today is PIN #3. I have gone to gym 3x in a week and will prob go today. The rest of the days it was impossible due to fever/soreness.

I really don't think the Aro is causing too many problems at this pt.

hey partner what lab are you using for your test? and what kind of gh did you buy? If it were me I would take the aromasin ed from the start of the cycle. No reason to let gyno occur and then try and fight it. 12.5mg aromasin wont crash your estro. Everything your experiencing is normal fella

Josh, aromasin isnt going to affect gains

Jumpin jeff, You have had the best answer out of all on this thread

On hand is the best way "IMO".
I see it time and time again "i feel like i have no energy"
They jump down the dose "still feel like crap"
Then they go off"i dont know why i even started aromasin"
Have it on hand there are to many sighn's out there "IMO" to let any thing get out of controll.

Just for jeff's sake he is right in every way! I just see diffrent view points!

yeah i hear you josh. i actually preach the same thing. i preach understanding enough about it to where you can jump on at the right time and adjust your dose properly and 9 times out of 10 avoid both crashes and gyno issues this way. that was my point about bloat. too many people start bloating a bit when they aren't eating right and are drinking only a half gallon or so a day and they jump on aromasin to try to dry themselves out so they 'look ripped'.

i don't like taking Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if i don't need them, and most people who take it on their first cycle, if they don't develop gyno, and don't crash their estro, will continue to take it every cycle, without ever actually learning how much their e2 was elevating at what doses of what compounds.

i say don't take any until the signs come on, but research enough to where you feel comfortable identifying those signs, and then pull bloods around 6 weeks or so and check your e2 levels and see what is really going on.

I always run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle. Aromasins half life is like 23 hours or something not sure. The reason people feel like crap is their e is to high or two low. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and when it attaches to e it kills it and leaves it in the blood stream so often cholesterol goes up. Which a lot of shit does that anyway. It's good to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on a small amount when you first start. That's just my two cents fellas.

Op, this is off topic, so I appologize in advance!
Have you done the 4 corners ride? Noticed your location and avi and was curious.

No advice on your original question. Hope your energy levels come back post haste!

hey partner what lab are you using for your test? and what kind of gh did you buy? If it were me I would take the aromasin ed from the start of the cycle. No reason to let gyno occur and then try and fight it. 12.5mg aromasin wont crash your estro. Everything your experiencing is normal fella

Josh, aromasin isnt going to affect gains

Jumpin jeff, You have had the best answer out of all on this thread

I use privatemdlabs.com

and Uncles Blue tops

Op, this is off topic, so I appologize in advance!
Have you done the 4 corners ride? Noticed your location and avi and was curious.

No advice on your original question. Hope your energy levels come back post haste!

Yes Sir. You?

Back