21yo
6'2"
250lbs

I want to run a tren bulk cycle, I was thinking something like this
Weeks 1-14 test e at 250 mg a week
Weeks 1-13 tren e at 600 mg a week
Or test p an tren a

I need some help! Thanks

Tren is powerful stuff. I m not real savvy on it so I ll reserve comment except for this-

I ve heard the mental sides are potentially the worste of any aas...
Paranoia, weird vivid dreams, night sweats, lack of sleep , cough with varying degrees of severity.... etc.

As that descibes me on a normal day I don t mess with it. But I hear that those who like it , love it.

Ok, should I do a test and deca mass cycle then? Run test for 18 weeks and deca for 16? Or a test and Npp, just curious, and also what about gyno sensitivity on deca and test, I get gyno flare up on dbol, will never run dbol again unless I get surgery and remove these horrible little monsters, I can make gyno go away with letro but it makes me feel like shit

would run tren A for sure first time. have run tren A twice. started at .50 eod and by end of second cycle using it was able to go up to 100ed. some have harsh sides. some none. figured tren A was always a better choice for first time users as you can "opt out" quick if need be.
did a LOT of research before first time using tren and like you had a few cycles under my belt as well. found many find using tren equal or higher than test seems to be better to combat sides. was my experience. have fun!!

Hi all! Ok first things first, this will be my third cycle
1st cycle
-12 weeks test e-500mg a week
-4 weeks dbol 30mg

2nd cycle
-18 weeks sustanon - 750mg a week
1-4 weeks dbol 70mg a week
6-12 anavar 70mg
12-18 tbol 80 mg

My stats
21yo
6'2"
250lbs

I want to run a tren bulk cycle, I was thinking something like this
Weeks 1-14 test e at 250 mg a week
Weeks 1-13 tren e at 600 mg a week
Or test p an tren a

I need some help! Thanks

Geeze bro. Did you really use three orals in your 2nd cycle? Wow! Not smart. Anyway, tren is good stuff. Just wrapping up my third cycle which was my first w tren. Ran tren a/test p/var. Loved it. My tren sides were very minimal. Lots of folks with more experience than me will tell you not to go more than 100mg eod. I think that's good advice to see how you react. As said before, since this is your first time with tren, run tren a. Test p or e is up to you. Prop is known for post injection pain. I started at that dose and bumped after four weeks. Read up and research. Make sure you've got something to combat prolactin and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to manage e2. Read up! Good luck!

Last edited:
Tren is powerful stuff. I m not real savvy on it so I ll reserve comment except for this-

I ve heard the mental sides are potentially the worste of any aas...
Paranoia, weird vivid dreams, night sweats, lack of sleep , cough with varying degrees of severity.... etc.

As that descibes me on a normal day I don t mess with it. But I hear that those who like it , love it.

second that, including mood swings and depression. I took it once, never went back. I don't rcommend it if you have any kind of stress in your life

that being said I got some great results, minus the mental side effects. and I had some pretty bad patches of acne on my lower back that nothing would fix

once again everyone over exagerrating tren sides. tren is the best substance on earth...your cycle looks fine, only thing id say is maybe run prop with tren since you're running short ester.

I'm running a tren bulk right now as well. It's not my favorite for a bulk because with tren it requires me to eat more freq then say a deca cycle. But that's just me and how tren and others effects me.

However, with your stats I would run like this if I were you.

Test 600mg weekly
Tren 500mgs weekly
* I prefer tren a. I can control sides a lot easier . But you have to be ok with ED injections and have experienced sites to do do.

AI: I like letro. Second choice stane.
Prolactin sides may happen so keep something on hand.

I like kicking my cycles off and ending with Dbol as well. But again, my goals are different than yours.

Gluck

Ps: I have kept many logs here at Ology along with my current. "Wanna see gains" there's 6 different ones including my current. Read through them for advice and experience with sides.

once again everyone over exagerrating tren sides. tren is the best substance on earth...your cycle looks fine, only thing id say is maybe run prop with tren since you're running short ester.

I wouldnt say overexaggerating the sides as much as their occurance. A lot of people don't get the sides, and kudos to those who dont, like I said theyre great gains, but for those who happen to be sensitive to the sides, its good to be prepared

Rule of thumb for me and a lot of others. Test always higher....for me this keeps my estrogen levels more stable. I've done both ways. This works a lot better for me over the years

And again, I run very high cycles 1000mgs plus test, 1000 tren . A much lower cycle the needs are different

And trust me I know that tren and test fight for the same androgen receptors. Thus, you would think the stronger of the two..being tren.. Would win that fight. However, for me only, it's been the other way around.

Maybe because I have low test levels already??? Hmm.. There must be a reason. I'm going to look into it more though.

Last edited:

Over exaggeration or simply discoursing experiences?

Rule of thumb for me. Test always higher....for me this keeps my estrogen levels more stable. I've done both ways. This works a lot better for me over the years

And again, I run very high cycles 1000mgs plus test, 1000 tren . A much lower cycle the needs are different

And trust me I know that tren and test fight for the same androgen receptors. Thus, you would think the stronger of the two..being tren.. Would win that fight. However, for me only, it's been the other way around.

Maybe because I have low test levels already??? Hmm.. There must be a reason. I'm going to look into it more though.

Fighting for the same receptors is of minor importance in the grand scheme of things. Tren will win receptor affinity but this assumes each hormone molecule and each receptor will only bind once which is not correct.

6'2 250 fuck! I thought I was big lol

Haha yeah, I can't seem to get past 18.2" on my arms though, I'm lifting heavy, I guess it just takes time, it sucks being tall cuz my legs, I work legs twice a week and calves everyday but since I'm tall my legs look small

True that my nig. I have huge quads but my calves are only 18 1/2 cold. I'm 6'4 I try everything with calves it just doesn't work lol

Haha yeah, I can't seem to get past 18.2" on my arms though, I'm lifting heavy, I guess it just takes time, it sucks being tall cuz my legs, I work legs twice a week and calves everyday but since I'm tall my legs look small

Hey, are u the guy with the skinny legs from jack3d4life gym? :)

Back