First try with home brew tren a

Truckere116

So, first time posting and new member. Been reading a lot but wanna get involved. So im trying the fina home brew for the first time, So far so good. 37.5mg/ml Ed, no straight test but multiple forms of test boosters and amplifiers. Also cycle support, L tyrosine and dopa mucuna. It's been 4 weeks and everything is feeling good. No bad sides, and great strength increase in the first 2 weeks. Kinda feels like it has tapered off a little, so I was contemplating bumping up to 50mg Ed but would like to really add test prop. No avail source though. So either I bump up without test and see where it goes or just finish out 8-10 weeks and pct, recover and retry later? I'm 30, 6'5" and 225lbs and definitely need to be stronger, hence the tren? Thanks for any advice or input, positive or negative.

first cycle tren.... good luck bro you said fuck it and jumped into it hardcore lol.. my first run with tren A i did test 300 and tren A started 75 mg eod and worked my way up to 200 mgs.. never did it without test.. what is your body fat.

I have done it without test but it was while I was cruising on a Naval ship would never do that again. strange enough i didn't experience any sides what so ever with no test and tren only other than deca dick. but who cares wasn't like i was getting laid anyways. It was homemade fina in a 20ml vile the shit was very potent. Again with no test. Didn't know any better 8 years ago.

Yea I did the home brew too. Very potent stuff. I made some for me and my ninjas.. we all broke up with our chics.. I ran test e while the others did dbol. One went bald, the other got bitch tits, I ran Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and a pct atleast so I did better out of the group. A couple impromptu boxing matches later and we still Hung out afterwards.. I should add we were probably too young and uneducated about the gear... The good old days...

I'm in the same boat so to speak, just had my first born daughter 2weeks ago so Im not too worried about no sex. Preferably I would like to run test just to get better results and maybe feel the buzz but I just didn't have a source. Oh well, wclark yea I kinda just went for it. Tren seemed to be exactly what I was looking for, build muscle and strength as well as burn off fat which I have more than enough of. I was 305lbs, a fat F@*** I know. Started working out an a lot of cardio an dropped to 205lb within a year. I felt awesome but not strong and definitely not big. 1 yr later and tired of chasing the rigorous diet exercise program, I decided to jump into the deep end and get s#!/ done. My body fat is just about 20% and I'm effin tired of it! So being that its acetate I'm gonna bump it up a little and work my ass off. At minimum ill know more how I want to run my next cycle.

You really should try to get a hold of some test. Natty test boosters won't do jack for you while on a suppressive compound. You'll have better gains and your dick will thank you. :p

Destination230- yo, I'm new so I haven't reached enough posts to be able to pm. But I don't have a source for you, sorry. But I "hear" you can pull tren out of fina pellets pretty easy. :wink2::wink2:

It's bulshit advice to run test with tren. im so jacked on tren that if i add anyting else my heart will explode. i already want to lift a house after only 4 tren shots. Dont waste your money on anything else.

I'm taking 50mg tren ace daily but I might bump it up to 75mg, started week 4 and I feel i can still push it closer to the limit. Also going to up my sust dose from 600mg to 1000mg a week

It's bulshit advice to run test with tren. im so jacked on tren that if i add anyting else my heart will explode. i already want to lift a house after only 4 tren shots. Dont waste your money on anything else.

horrible advice

Back