first vial question..........

skel1977

about 25% left of my first bottle. Its getting hard to pull it into the syringe without air. Can i use a syrgine to get the remaining liquid out and shoot it back up into my next bottle?

NO!!!!!!! Do not shoot it into the next bottle, you could cause contamination. Just pull air in with it, turn the needle over, tap the side like in the movie, and slowly push out the air until you see a drop appear at the tip of the needle.

And use Sergej's suggestion - pressurize the bottle to make it easier to draw.

Hold vial upside down when drawing liquid. Even with one ml left I don't get any air in syringe..

NO!!!!!!! Do not shoot it into the next bottle, you could cause contamination. Just pull air in with it, turn the needle over, tap the side like in the movie, and slowly push out the air until you see a drop appear at the tip of the needle.

Good advice thanks!

Because i usually preload all my pins , i use a 19G 1 1/2" needle to draw , so when my vial is nearly empty , i put the needle on the side of the vial and just keep sucking in as much oil as i can. twirlsing the vial so the oil falls towards the needle . cleans it up real nice . do it over e few times . leaves the vial nearly spotless . then u just draw in more air so all the air is on the top , and push it all out .

agreed..

and if there is 25 percent left your not drawing the right way.. you should be able to put just the tip of the needle in and pull most of that out

I pre load as well and use a harpoon...fill 3.33 syringes change 25 g tip s every pin. .

I take the harpoon out of the syringe to pos pressurize vial and it s cake. Waaaay to impatient to draw my lil 1 cc pin s when I do my massive 3-400 mg a week cycles ( blasts...)4-6 weeks on x 2 off.

HCG when I can t find em anymore...

Last edited:
this is an odd thread....

for every1ml of oil you plan to pull you inject 1ml of air. and when you withdraw you hold the vial upside down... i can get the last 0.1ml out right to the last drop. not sure the issue tbh

Back