what is the best way to inject just 125mg from a 250mg vial?

mikelaurey

Hello guys,

I'm sorry for the stupid question: what is the best way to inject just 125mg from a 250mg vial?
Can I split it into two syringes? I would inject immediately the first one while I would store the second one in a cold place (may be the fridge) for the next week.

Is it possible to do that?

Hello guys,

I'm sorry for the stupid question: what is the best way to inject just 125mg from a 250mg vial?
Can I split it into two syringes? I would inject immediately the first one while I would store the second one in a cold place (may be the fridge) for the next week.

Is it possible to do that?

I moved your post to start your own thread so you can get more responses.

and yes your on the right track.

So you have a 1 milliliter vial? And it is dosed at 250mg/ml?

If that is the case, the next question is whether or not you have an ampule or a multi-use vial.

If a multi-use vial, it is preferable to leave the unused portion stored in the vial until you need it.

If an ampule, you will probably be forced to store the unused portion in a syringe for later. The downside of this is that syringes are not designed for this. The rubber stopper could potentially dissolve a bit. Try to store it in a way that the rubber stopper is not in contact with the testosterone. Don't store it in the fridge. Testosterone is meant to be stored at room temperature. Keep it away from children.

If you are getting ampules, I would encourage you to ask your doctor to prescribe 10ml multi-use vials. They are cheaper, safer and more convenient.

Thank you a lot for your support!
I have an ampule and, unfortunately, not a multi-use vial.
Since I'm in Italy, the only testosterone available should be the Testoviron and it comes in ampules (I think there is no possibility to get multi-use vials).

Does the rubber stopper dissolve when it comes in contact with the testosterone? If yes, I could store the synringe vertically with some air inside in order to generate a gap between the testosterone and the stopper itself. Could it be a good idea?
Should I store the testosterone at room temperature even during summer? Where I live, the temperature can easily reach 30°C (86F) in July/August.

Thank you!

Since I'm in Italy, the only testosterone available should be the Testoviron and it comes in ampules (I think there is no possibility to get multi-use vials).

Does the rubber stopper dissolve when it comes in contact with the testosterone? If yes, I could store the synringe vertically with some air inside in order to generate a gap between the testosterone and the stopper itself. Could it be a good idea?
Should I store the testosterone at room temperature even during summer? Where I live, the temperature can easily reach 30°C (86F) in July/August.

Thank you!

That is how I would store it in the syringe given your circumstances.

Store it at room temperature in a dark place. Keep it out of direct sunlight and away from places that have big temperature swings. For example, do not store it in your car or by a window.

before drawing out the testosterone

draw in some air space

then draw in the testosterone

so the oil never touches the stopper

until just prior to the injection

where you turn it up

and get all the air out

Thank you!

how did it go with the advice given to you? did it work out?

Back