Foods good for hair growth?

Milton

Administrator
What foods have you had personal experience in getting your hair to grow and stay thick?

There is really no such food source that can make your hair thick, genetics play the major role in this.

However, I'm lucky enough to have thick dark hair that grows rapidly & my personal big 3 are:

Protein: chicken, turkey, eggs, etc - good quality protein intake is necessary for hair growth otherwise you end up with soft brittle hair that alot of women have.
Green veggies: pretty obvious choice here since they're packed full of vitamons, minerals & antioxidants - specifically vit A, C, iron & calcium for hair quality.
Salmon/omega 3s: easily the best food source/nutrient for hair in terms of scalp health, hair condition & strength.

Again, nothing special here since most guys should already know that protein, veggies & omega 3s are good for you :)

yea.. i cant think of a natural dht blocker sourced from food off the top of myself too..

and my genetics are shit.. im balding.. lol

There is really no such food source that can make your hair thick, genetics play the major role in this.

However, I'm lucky enough to have thick dark hair that grows rapidly & my personal big 3 are:

Protein: chicken, turkey, eggs, etc - good quality protein intake is necessary for hair growth otherwise you end up with soft brittle hair that alot of women have.
Green veggies: pretty obvious choice here since they're packed full of vitamons, minerals & antioxidants - specifically vit A, C, iron & calcium for hair quality.
Salmon/omega 3s: easily the best food source/nutrient for hair in terms of scalp health, hair condition & strength.

Again, nothing special here since most guys should already know that protein, veggies & omega 3s are good for you :)

I agree with Genetic effects play the major role in it. There is no such foods avialable in the market which enhance your hair growth.

You can take vitamin E and protein food diet to fulfill the necessity of your body. This will help you reduce your hair fall.

Protein: chicken, eggs, etc - good quality protein intake is necessary for hair growth

Vitamin E- Sunflower seeds, dry roasted, Almond , Pine nuts can also help you to enhance your hair growth.

Hi,Milton!Hair fall and hair thinning can be becoming increasingly a problem for many people that wish to eat unhealthy food, comply with a great detrimental ingesting structure and possess a new stressed lifestyle.

Aas cause hair-growth.

Yeah on your back!

I started seeing a receding hairline at the tender age of 17 and I looked at my father and asked him how old was he when he went bald and he said about 30. I was horrified.

Well Im 42 now and although I do have noticible receding hair line after all these years I still do not have that noticeable bald spot.

At 17 I was drinking and smoking and eating a buttered roll for breakfast and cheeseburgers and fries for lunch with a pretty good supply of junk food in between. I started exercising at 19 and stopped smoking and cut down a little on drinking. By the time I was 25 I started to figure out what a proper diet looked like.

My father drank and smoked for a very long time. He ate real food but not all of it was healthy. He didnt exercise.

My hairloss slowed to a crawl I believe due to living healthier, exercising, taking vitamin and eating right. I didnt even touch AAS till I was 35. Even after blasting and going on TRT at 40 and still blasting my hair is doing very well. I dont even care if I lose it all now, but Im happy to see its growing fairly well which tells me that I have a healthier body.

Get your daily dose of zinc fortified proteins
The protein you eat has a lot more to do with how you look than you may think. Your skin, hair, and nails are all made of protein. But if you are not eating enough protein, your body will divert the protein nutrients to more essential body parts first. This will leave your skin, hair, and nails deprived of their essential building block and leave them weak and looking awful and also know how to curl your hair. Potential consequences of protein deficiency: your skin will become dry, flaky, dull, and irritated, your nails will break more easily, and your hair might start to fall out.

genetics do play a role, but even with shit hair genetics with proper diet you can have a full head of hair you need the right vitamans and the right diet

first of all dont eat any gluten or grains in general, it causes an autoimmune response and will fuck your hair pretty fast exepecially if on gear + predisposed

stay away from dhts or use nizorel shampoo with them

can send a nice long write up on this if interested

foods high in healthy fats and vitamin E i great. like avocados. and there are hurbal things said to help. I just say shave it once its an issue.
i know I am not stressing

I agree that it is genetics , you can try to eat smth, vitamins for hair growing or some masks for hair, maybe it will help you! Good luck!

Salmon. This fish is loaded with the strong hair supporters like vitamin D and protein, and it also contains omega-3 fatty acids that promote hair growth by keeping your scalp healthy.
Yellow peppers.
Oysters.
Eggs.
Sunflower seeds.
Sweet potatoes.
Avocados.
Almonds.

Back