For all the guys asking about PCT...

RJ

On Vacation
I'm am still amazed at how lazy most of you are so I'm hoping this will shed some light as Det's post lost steam so fast after all the work he put into it.

Everyday there are at least 10 threads that start like this:

What post cycle therapy (pct) for my ________ cycle?

So here it is, basically every cycle any of you are doing will be fine using the same type of post cycle therapy (pct). If you run Var for 8 weeks (which is gay) you can use the same post cycle therapy (pct) that you would for 10 weeks of Test Cyp at 500mg/ml.

Yes if you run longer or a shitload of gear it may change, and then you can read Det's thread here:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...95482-standard-post cycle therapy (pct)s.html

But most of you asking these questions won't fall into that category.

I know this is a waste of my wonderfully fasttyping skills, but I couldn't go another second without saying something.

Good luck.

lol.... so all of our retarded (var only, Winstrol (winny) only, primo only....... DBOL ONLY, etc.) or standard beginner cycles should use the same post cycle therapy (pct).... until we become pros like you and start running longer and more advanced cycles.... at which point we should read det's post....

you still didn't answer the question for us newbies and retards....

WHAT post cycle therapy (pct) IS YOU ARE SPEAKING OF THAT ALL OF US SHOULD USE?
:tounge2:

I'm am still amazed at how lazy most of you are so I'm hoping this will shed some light as Det's post lost steam so fast after all the work he put into it.

Everyday there are at least 10 threads that start like this:

So here it is, basically every cycle any of you are doing will be fine using the same type of post cycle therapy (pct). If you run Var for 8 weeks (which is gay) you can use the same post cycle therapy (pct) that you would for 10 weeks of Test Cyp at 500mg/ml.

Yes if you run longer or a shitload of gear it may change, and then you can read Det's thread here:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...95482-standard-post cycle therapy (pct)s.html

But most of you asking these questions won't fall into that category.

I know this is a waste of my wonderfully fasttyping skills, but I couldn't go another second without saying something.

Good luck.

could it be....?

could it REALLY be....?

is it THAT simple....?

REALLY...?

nolva @ 40mg/day 2 weeks then 20mg/day 2 weeks

AND/OR

clomid @ 50mg/day 4 weeks

OR

torem @ 60mg/day 4 weeks

either/or both/and...... whatever just pick one and go for it.

btw, rj recommends torem ;)

could it be....?

could it REALLY be....?

is it THAT simple....?

REALLY...?

nolva @ 40mg/day 2 weeks then 20mg/day 2 weeks

AND/OR

clomid @ 50mg/day 4 weeks

OR

torem @ 60mg/day 4 weeks

either/or both/and...... whatever just pick one and go for it.

btw, rj recommends torem ;)

ding ding ding. you got it. I would say it was that simple but we will continue to get the dumbass threads every day.

btw, don't forget HCG... no one likes small balls. :D

Hey RJ - what post cycle therapy (pct) should I use for horny goat weed? I hear it's crazy suppressive cuz it really jacks you up. I have a friend that put on like 40lbs of solid 100% pure muscle with no fat or water or anything in like a month on this stuff. Do you think nolvadex xt would be a good post cycle therapy (pct)? The bottle says it's awesome. That must be true right? It wouldn't be this expensive if it wasn't awesome so don't give me shit about it. I'm gonna take 3x the recommended dosage cuz horny goat weed is so hardcore. DOes this sound like an awesome post cycle therapy (pct)?

Pleaze help a newbit out!

PS - I'm not lazy. I used the search button but nobody has ever asked about post cycle therapy (pct) before. SO I had to ask.

until we become pros like you and start running longer and more advanced cycles....

btw, my cycles are as simple as they come.

test/deca - mass
test/tren - shred

doesn't get any more simple than that. And if you can't grow and/or cut on either one of those... you should go play in traffic :D

i have arimidex and aromasin on hand but i have more arimidex than aromasin.

i was planning on taking arimidex since its not as strong but since its advised to use aromasin with your post cycle therapy (pct) should i take the arimidex .5 eod on cycle and switch to aromasin for my post cycle therapy (pct)?

btw if i take the aromasin 12.5 eod on cycle i will run out and have none for post cycle therapy (pct).

btw, my cycles are as simple as they come.

test/deca - mass
test/tren - shred

doesn't get any more simple than that. And if you can't grow and/or cut on either one of those... you should go play in traffic :D

yeah but anything with deca or tren in it is super advanced.... us newbies and retards aren't allowed to touch that crazy shit for like 5-10 years minimum without getting flamed like kurt russell in backdraft.

i have arimidex and aromasin on hand but i have more arimidex than aromasin.

i was planning on taking arimidex since its not as strong but since its advised to use aromasin with your post cycle therapy (pct) should i take the arimidex .5 eod on cycle and switch to aromasin for my post cycle therapy (pct)?

btw if i take the aromasin 12.5 eod on cycle i will run out and have none for post cycle therapy (pct).

assuming you aren't kidding, why do you think you need to take anything during your cycle?

As for post cycle therapy (pct), if you take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during post cycle therapy (pct), i suggest Aromasin is it is suicidal, thus you won't have estro rebound like you may with Letro or Adex.

I like Aromasin for during as well, but i don't usually need it.

Glub, 40000mg of Halo a day will counter any negative sides from the HGW.

Try a Maca Root suppository as well to help.

yeah but anything with deca or tren in it is super advanced.... us newbies and retards aren't allowed to touch that crazy shit for like 5-10 years minimum without getting flamed like kurt russell in backdraft.

you'll never hear me say that. I don't believe that hype...

i only tell people not to do that shit because they don't know what the fuck they are doing in regards to diet and training.

After your first test only cycle, although its not needed, if you show that you can grow relying on diet and training, then I say use whatever you want. As long as it has test as a base.

i just don't believe people need all that fancy shit (winny, mast, primo, var (girls), halo,). Pre-contest is the only exception. :D

assuming you aren't kidding, why do you think you need to take anything during your cycle?

As for post cycle therapy (pct), if you take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during post cycle therapy (pct), i suggest Aromasin is it is suicidal, thus you won't have estro rebound like you may with Letro or Adex.

I like Aromasin for during as well, but i don't usually need it.

Glub, 40000mg of Halo a day will counter any negative sides from the HGW.

Try a Maca Root suppository as well to help.

was going to take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during the cycle to prevent gyno and bloating and such....

was going to take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during the cycle to prevent gyno and bloating and such....

if you do, the adex should be fine... run low dose every couple-few days and tweak as needed. but i mean... with just the test you are *likely* to not really need it. but that is no guarantee. you could wait and see if you start to get sore nips or something first.... but up to you and how confident you think you would be at identifying potential estro symptoms and nipping (no pun intended) them in the butt before they develop into real issues.

that's what i'm doing. didn't need anything but i did start taking prami when i added the npp in as a precaution. had no issues with gyno during the 9 weeks of test/primo prior to that.

that's what i'm doing. didn't need anything but i did start taking prami when i added the npp in as a precaution. had no issues with gyno during the 9 weeks of test/primo prior to that.

IMO a dope agonist is one that i may take before i had any symptoms because they are so much worse if you do get them.

But with most ancillary shit, i'd just have it on hand in case. estro sides to me aren't that bad as its usually just a lil water and I like that. :D

RJH90210 are you getting paid for your inputs here? LOL ..

Many thanks for your time and effort..

haha. no man. just here to help. still learn stuff here and there. But i'm a simple thinker, so most of what I see goes in one ear and out the other.

I know what makes me bigger and what makes me leaner. Nothing else is needed.

If every newb that came here would realize that there is no one answer for everyone (except diet and animalistic training. :D), they would be alot better off.

Of course then we wouldn't have anyone to fuck with would we?

if you do, the adex should be fine... run low dose every couple-few days and tweak as needed. but i mean... with just the test you are *likely* to not really need it. but that is no guarantee. you could wait and see if you start to get sore nips or something first.... but up to you and how confident you think you would be at identifying potential estro symptoms and nipping (no pun intended) them in the butt before they develop into real issues.

i was planning on taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2x a week also and doing dbol 40mg ed for the first 4 weeks. from what ive read the dbol Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and test aromatise and would give me a higher chance of gyno and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is needed....

Back