For the record!!!! Syd Gruop does NOT make Primo

ROIDRAGER

ive seen on a lot of boards people making negative statements against Syd Group because their primo tested to be bunk.When in fact Sydgroup does Not make primo.This was made by a counterfiter.Syd is not responsible.

What proof do you have to back that statement up. I have seen sydgroup suprimo 100 in all the graneros I have been to in Mexico. I spoke to one of the owners about sydgroups primo and he told me that they were taking care of that problem. I know there are alot of fakes in Mexico, but to counterfit a product that a company doesn't even make, makes absolutely no sense.

Mister Roidranger this is the reply from sydgroup when gimp emailed them about his lab test. I don't know why they would defend themselves if the don't make the product, when they simple could have said "we don't even make that product"

Syd Group replied to me today. The following is what they wrote. Apparently this "australian" company doesnt use english as a first language. You will be able to tell by the composition of the email:

Quote:
Thank you for your e-mail.

We have seen the "supposition" analysis that appears in diverse forums in Internet of our product Anabolic DP.

For us this analysis is not reliable, because like we can trust this result if doesn't appear neither address, neither name of the laboratory that made it, if it was a reliable result there would not be because to fear and to show the name of the laboratory that supposedly take to end this analysis, our company this properly registered one not only in Mexico, also in Australia, we have a name that it supports us we have not hidden in our moment addresses, telephones, for us are lamentable this situation because unfortunately in this means they exist many people that without ethics or becomes aware they dare to question the quality of a product by means of a dummy paper.

We have quality certificates for each product that we elaborate and the standards of quality are high, if it was not we would not be elaborating this way products, we live in a world in that the art of to swindle and to deceive is the means but quick of having money and possibly if that analysis was certain it could be of some falsification that unfortunately is common in this means, in and of itself we recommend our clients not to acquire product without hologram and to always verify its origin. That, if the analysis was reliable.

But like I reiterate you if you have proven some of our products you will know that they are good and reliable.

We hope to continue having your support, we will make until the impossible thing to clarify this situation that unfortunately it affects us, but we trust in that our clients continue trusting us.

We are a company that day by day we fight to be better, and we know that if a product is not good for a lot of publicity that has it would not be sold but on the contrary if your product is good, it is not necessary, we take care of the quality it is always our slogan, we could never make the foolishness of taking a risk an entire company for a lot of bad quality.

Again thank you to contact us.

Amalia Lara.

Sales manager.

Back