For Those of You having Issues Posting

3J

Super Moderator
Guys we know there is an issue with posting.. some of you are getting errors stating that the post needs approval. The staff is aware of this and we are working on the problem. I am on the forums manually approving posts so be patient and i will get to your post and approve it.

Thanks for your patience!

I have issues 3J, everytime I go to answer a question, someone named Austinite, Dre, Rumpy (welcome back), or Halfwit answers before I can post!!! Jk...damn lucky these guys are around and sure a lot of others feel the same...they are worth their weight in gold, except Halfwit, he's too damn big period. :)

Didn't mean to leave you out brother (3J), you started the thread so i was rude...surely you have changed a lot of lives for the better! Please, you guys keep doing what your doing, and keep fighting the good fight....knowing we appreciate you guys!

Didn't mean to leave you out brother (3J), you started the thread so i was rude...surely you have changed a lot of lives for the better! Please, you guys keep doing what your doing, and keep fighting the good fight....knowing we appreciate you guys!

Couldn't agree more.
Those people are great.. Everyone of them
3j for sure changed the way I look.. I'm able to go for a tanning , undress on a beachand be proud of myself.
Thnx for the 2 successful runs 3j.

thanks for trying to keep up with the issue 3J. I read a lot of your stuff and you definitely know what you're talking about. nice to see someone at a place like this that fights for people to get the most important part of their training regimen in check. too many people want to rely on gear to fix their nutrition (and often training) deficiencies.

thanks for trying to keep up with the issue 3J. I read a lot of your stuff and you definitely know what you're talking about. nice to see someone at a place like this that fights for people to get the most important part of their training regimen in check. too many people want to rely on gear to fix their nutrition (and often training) deficiencies.

thanks for the kind words, all of you

Back