For those of you that lose hair on cycle.

thats going to be highly subjective to the persons genetics..

im losing at the crown right now.. pretty bad..

but my dad is about as bald as they get.. so i was expecting it to happen

I've been fortunate, no loss. Wish I could loose some of this body hair as avi tar is current.

yea its a tough blow people lose their haird regardless most of the time just stay away from things like masteron ect

The thing is I've had telogen effluvium ever since the end of my last cycle and I've been shedding for 9 months. Now I just started a prop/NPP cycle at 350 mg each week of each compound and I'm losing more hair. I don't see how DHT could cause this since I've ran 600 mg's a week of prop before with no problem. I really want to abort. My hair means more to me than muscle.

Didn't this happen to you a few months back during a peptide cycle also? Or is that when it all started? I remember a thread you started about this.

Mine recedes from the front. When it gets too bad I'll just get a #2 all over and keep it short until it eventually all dissipates.

Didn't this happen to you a few months back during a peptide cycle also? Or is that when it all started? I remember a thread you started about this.

And yes man it did. Although I think the peptides was just a coincidence. I think it's telogen effluvium from my last cycle which included tren. The same thing happened the first time I ran tren, although the shedding only occured for about 3 months and it all grew back.

You would think those sides would have subsided by now especially since using NPP a somewhat of a low dose? You blasting and cruising?

You would think those sides would have subsided by now especially since using NPP a somewhat of a low dose? You blasting and cruising?

No I'm not. I always run a PCT with clomid/nolva and wait the time on/time off. I actually wait extra long before starting.

Do you lose hair all over (diffuse) or just in certain areas like the crown and temples? Also is there a bulb attached or not?

here's the good news.....it's now in style to shave your head, so we can all stop worrying about a bald spot, and there's no fcking way I'm doing a dr. Phil or George costanza melon. shave that shit off bro.

on a side note, the only hair I have lost was on my head, it seems to grow on your back and every other place while on cycle.

Back