For Those Who've Shot Sustanon (sust) ED as opposed to ED

infar250

For Those Who've Shot Sust ED as opposed to ED

I am just curious to those who have injected Sustanon (sust) ED for 3 wks then tapered down to a low dose, what have you results been and for those who have injected Sustanon (sust) EOD......... same question
thanks just want to enlighten myself from people who have actually tried this

no he means a cycle like this

weeks 1-12 1 amp omna ed
weeks 1-12 1 amp icn enanthate eod
weeks 4-12 100mgs tren ed
weeks 1-8 50mgs dbol ed
possibly eq or deca mixed in at a normal dose 600mgs a week or so

its a cycle recommended by a pro friend of mine, thats why we are looking into it as a winter bulker. the catch to the whole thing is trying to mash down 5000+ clean cals a day. hello the words second morgage come to mind.

minitor2

Re: no he means a cycle like this

minitor2 said:
weeks 1-12 1 amp omna ed
weeks 1-8 50mgs dbol ed

its a cycle recommended by a pro friend of mine, thats why we are looking into it as a winter bulker. the catch to the whole thing is trying to mash down 5000+ clean cals a day. hello the words second morgage come to mind.

minitor2

Sweet fuckin cycle bro, tell me how that comes along alright. Good luck.

I did sus shots ED for my shots just to keep some muscle cause that;s all the money I had for gear. I liked the results but I can't really that is was great because I was dieting, so i was preserving muscle. I know a couple of buddies that did it and love it. Because of the different esters in Sus, it works good. Good luck and let me know how it goes bro.

Damn thats alot of test!! Thats over 2g's per week. Right now I am tipping the scales at just a hair over 260, and I could grow on less that half of that.

bigdelt69 said:
Damn thats alot of test!! Thats over 2g's per week. Right now I am tipping the scales at just a hair over 260, and I could grow on less that half of that.

Well Said!!!
, There seems to be a general concensus amongst younger less experienced lifters that more is always better.

These guys would gain more muscle if they took half as much juice and trained twice as hard!

now wait before u go saying oh wow thats too much

the guy that told us about that cycle is a monster and that cycle is identical to what he did go really pack on the bulk for a national competition. it seems to me that everyone that says use low doses train harder and eat right is probably taking the safe route with reguard to anabolics. but the guys that do 2 grams of test a week with 4 anadrols and deca are the big huge monsters around me. and its not like they are that way for the summer they are like that all the time. thats why infar250 and myself are trying to guage some feedback as to who had done cycles like this what what were theyre results.

minitor2

Re: no he means a cycle like this

minitor2 said:
weeks 1-12 1 amp omna ed
weeks 1-8 50mgs dbol ed

minitor2
DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN! i'd put on 60+ lbs with that cycle!

Re: For Those Who've Shot Sust ED as opposed to ED

infar250 said:
I am just curious to those who have injected Sustanon (sust) ED for 3 wks then tapered down to a low dose, what have you results been and for those who have injected Sustanon (sust) EOD......... same question
thanks just want to enlighten myself from people who have actually tried this
IMO, the Sustanon (sust) EOD would be a better choice than ED for a few weeks and tapering down. Reason being: I think your test levels will be much higher for the first 3 weeks than you would expect. It would peak very high in the beg...then drop down to whatever level you use after those initial 3 weeks...

Re: Re: no he means a cycle like this

ready2explode said:
DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN! i'd put on 60+ lbs with that cycle!

10lbs of that would be just from the oil itself!!LOL

Holy shit that is a lot of stuff. I want to be a big boy, but I hope it does not come to that!! That is just crazy!!

Re: now wait before u go saying oh wow thats too much

minitor2 said:
the guy that told us about that cycle is a monster and that cycle is identical to what he did go really pack on the bulk for a national competition. it seems to me that everyone that says use low doses train harder and eat right is probably taking the safe route with reguard to anabolics. but the guys that do 2 grams of test a week with 4 anadrols and deca are the big huge monsters around me. and its not like they are that way for the summer they are like that all the time. thats why infar250 and myself are trying to guage some feedback as to who had done cycles like this what what were theyre results.

minitor2

There's a difference between needing 2grams a week to get where that guy already is and needing 2 grams/week because you're already as big as that guy already is.
Should I try to copy Jeff Gordon's race car to be like him or should I work my way up to the type of car he's driving as my ability to drive fast increases?
I'm 5'8", 240'ish lbs and I've never gone over 525mgs/week. Pics in the members section if you're desperate for a look. I'd be 300 lbs by Xmas with that cycle. Thankfully, I have zero desire to weigh that much at my height. I'd like to be able to wear something not made by Omar the tent maker.

Last edited:
Wow…That looks like way too much….I wouldn’t even do a cycle like that after 10 years of jucing….lol….I can make gains on half of that but that’s just me….
Everything looks good to me except the test…
I would either take Omnas out or the ICNs…I would also cut the D-Bol to 6 weeks but then again..that’s just me..

This is how I would run it...

weeks 1-6 50mgs dbol ed

Ok so let me get this straight.....If I do a cycle just like Ronnie Coleman will I get as big as him? I mean, he does like 10 grams per week so I should do 10 grams per week if I plan on making the big O next year right?? LOL!!!

bigdelt69 said:
Ok so let me get this straight.....If I do a cycle just like Ronnie Coleman will I get as big as him? I mean, he does like 10 grams per week so I should do 10 grams per week if I plan on making the big O next year right?? LOL!!!

No, you should do 11-12 grams per week. After all, you wanna beat him, don'tcha?

no no thats not what im getting at

heres the deal the biggest guys on this site didnt get that way from 500mgs of test and 35 mgs of dbol stacked with 400mgs of deca. bottom line. im not saying start juicing like a national cometitior and uwill be one cause that just isnt nessessarlly the case. this was advise give to us by a national competitior. plain and simple. infar250 and i were wondering what some of your opinions were on it. thats all. we were saying we were going ot do it(althought i might) but we were just curious to some responces.

minitor2

Back