Forgive Me But Powdwer ?

castillian

struggle
Forgive my ignorance but I don't know exactally what the " powders " are. I suspect that they are the steriod in solid form that which the oil and maybe a little alcohol is mixed to produce injectable steriods like deca. I have heard that steriod powders are way more easily shipped into the US without detection. Am I right about this. Sorry but I am new around here and don't know.

Been working out over 25 years and used bodybuilding meds for 5 hears so I am no stranger to much of this. Thanks

castillian said:
Forgive my ignorance but I don't know exactally what the " powders " are. I suspect that they are the steriod in solid form that which the oil and maybe a little alcohol is mixed to produce injectable steriods like deca. I have heard that steriod powders are way more easily shipped into the US without detection. Am I right about this. Sorry but I am new around here and don't know.

Been working out over 25 years and used bodybuilding meds for 5 hears so I am no stranger to much of this. Thanks

That is correct, sort of. As far as easily shipped, it is an illegal process that should not be taken lightly.

What he said. My rebuttal question:

You posted an in depth procedure on turing DHEA and sugar to testosterone. Were you confused on terminology here, or is someone else using your handle?

Back