Forma Stanzo

its an great Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or on cycle support supplement goes on easy and dries up fast

does stuff dry you quickly? Ive been on it mid cycle for 7 days now and noticed im lossing weight lol? im went from 235 to 227 in a week lol?

does stuff dry you quickly? Ive been on it mid cycle for 7 days now and noticed im lossing weight lol? im went from 235 to 227 in a week lol?

Any change to diet? Routine? Steroids?

Generally yea you will lose some water weight and have a dry grainy look on forma

I would stack forma with some clomid.....start with a high dose of clomid and a low dose of forma and then inversely taper them

Ive heard really good things on it. I just picked mup a bottle and Im no where near the end of this cycle. I like to be stocked up on what works!!!!

gator

I'll throw in my .02 Love the stuff.....on cycle, off cycle, PCT.....you do need to cycle it though like any other hormonal product

7 pumps should be good....Id be surprised if your joints hurt with that amount.

ive been using for over a week now how long does take to kick in 3 weeks or so right? Ive coming towards the end of a 3 month cycle and started it early just for water weight and a little gyno?

Back