formastane

shaggz

formastane
Oral VS Transdermal..
which has better absorption and efficiency?

Last edited:
formastane
Oral VS Transdermal..
which has better absorption and efficiency?

Formestane aborbs at a much more efficient rate when applied as a transdermal as opposed to a oral capsule. That is why Formastanzol is of a transdermal base that consists of Emu oil and DMSO.

I honestly have tried both and i really like the oral version that primordial offers. stacks great with bioforge pro max

transdermal is probably better but its so inconvenient. I mean there are downsides to it too such as sweating it off and or rubbing off. I liked Formex and PP's Topical Form.

primordial's form was good at 3-4ml ed, and more convenient than a td, altho in most cases td is better.......ibe formex was good too

transdermal is probably better but its so inconvenient. I mean there are downsides to it too such as sweating it off and or rubbing off. I liked Formex and PP's Topical Form.

I liked PP's LV Form. Just so much more convenient that transdermal. I hated having to worry about contacting anyone and possibly giving them some.

I prefer 6-bromo best though.

Ya, I was hoping to get some before it was all gone and luckily it's still in stock at one site I frequent. I really like Formestane and kinda wish we kept it, but there may be an anti-e in our future.

primordial's form was good at 3-4ml ed, and more convenient than a td, altho in most cases td is better.......ibe formex was good too

Agreed I loved formex, oral is more convenient but I feel td works better as well as far as pp's formestane goes.

Ya, I was hoping to get some before it was all gone and luckily it's still in stock at one site I frequent. I really like Formestane and kinda wish we kept it, but there may be an anti-e in our future.

We have brought our Formestane-LV back for a limited time!

Using Formastanzol(TD) now as an on cycle Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and is working great. Rubes on easy and dries in seconds. Can put your shirt back on immediately. Oral is crap imo. might as well take a tripple dose for the same affect.

Well if you wanted to avoid suppression....
I got a full bottle and another half of a bottle, feel free to pm me if you want a nice deal on them.

im in canada, theres a chance itll get stopped, usually not but.....plus im not into the phs anymore.......it was very good for oral form lol

Using Formastanzol(TD) now as an on cycle Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and is working great. Rubes on easy and dries in seconds. Can put your shirt back on immediately. Oral is crap imo. might as well take a tripple dose for the same affect.

its why i hate TD anything, its annoying and i need to shower 2xday when i train at night, to make sure the skin in warm and exfoliated to maximize absorption......i used the dermatherm, what a pain in the ass for almost no results

i know people like TD, but meh for me.....i will say dermabolics made some good sh*t....crappy bottles/pumps, but their topical 4ad w/ m1t was pure magic back then...i never got to try the S+ thing tho

again really the only oral form that worked, formex, wasnt really form, but it did produce noticable results libido wise and leaning out

^^^Damn that's old school...I had great results from home-brewed TD's using Chemo's old recipe at AM.

transdermail is the preff choice but is problematic and not good w kids around. I hae had great success w Formex and other Oral versions. This stuff (oral) is really hard to find these days.

Back