Rad140 - who had experience? looks amazing

pinting

Hello, I soon intend to start using 20mg RAD140 daily for a 12 week cycle. I don't think I should ever take steroids as I have a terrible temper, get bad acne and am very prone to depression, plus I just don't like the idea of shutting off my natural test production, so RAD140 seems like a great idea. It has hardly been mentioned on the forum, however the few times it has been mentioned has been in a positive light. Some questions:

Is 10mg twice a day good? Or should I split it into 4 x 5mg?

I can either go with Alphaform Labs or Magnus Pharma - does anyone think either is a more trustworthy source than the other?

Will it affect my sex drive at all, hopefully for the better?

Will I have to complete any PCT after the cycle and will I go through a period of low testosterone depression? I am very prone to depression. If my body reacts well to RAD140 I intend to switch cycles back and fourth with HGH 1IU per day which i've found amazing for fat loss and overall feeling of well being.

No i'm not, i've also never taken any steroids and have been reading that RD140 is potentially suppressive - would maybe S4 Andarine be a wiser choice of SARM if I wanted to totally avoid any risk of suppressing my natural testosterone production? I mainly chose RD140 because my family has a history of Alzheimers!

No i'm not, i've also never taken any steroids and have been reading that RD140 is potentially suppressive - would maybe S4 Andarine be a wiser choice of SARM if I wanted to totally avoid any risk of suppressing my natural testosterone production? I mainly chose RD140 because my family has a history of Alzheimers!

apologies, bump..

Looking for a SARM with 0 suppression and best muscle building qualities?

Would love to try RD140 because of the feedback & Alzheimer's link, but anecdotal evidence already saying its quite badly suppressive. I've never taken steroids so my natural testosterone production is tip top, not risking it until I hit my 40s! :)

RAD140 is a great one...sarmssearch.com has a great product. I would use mk2966 instead if shutdown is a concern

Many thanks CageBreed, i've read a lot about mk2966 since you recommended it.

I'm a little confused why it doesn't shutdown like other mass building SARMS though?

They are all suppressive at the proper dose. You won't be completely shutdown but LH and FSH levels will drop a bit. T levels can drop quite significantly(50% or more). However becaue LH and FSH are still within normal levels your T production should bounce back and you probably won't need a PCT.

They are all suppressive at the proper dose. You won't be completely shutdown but LH and FSH levels will drop a bit. T levels can drop quite significantly(50% or more). However becaue LH and FSH are still within normal levels your T production should bounce back and you probably won't need a PCT.

Many thanks all.* I've decided against SARMs at this point in time, going to continue with my very low HGH dose which has been excellent for fat loss and overall well being.

When I get older and the natural testosterone production which i've been so careful to protect starts dropping off i'll get on 'em!* Only early 30s right now.

Many thanks all.* I've decided against SARMs at this point in time, going to continue with my very low HGH dose which has been excellent for fat loss and overall well being.

When I get older and the natural testosterone production which i've been so careful to protect starts dropping off i'll get on 'em!* Only early 30s right now.

Sorry for the late reply, but I figures better late than never. Anectodally, we find that S4 is only slightly suppressive (there are no actual studies on it I could find), but it is also the weakest of the SARMs. I like using it for a recomp - gain some muscle while losing some fat. Its biggest side effects are a slight yellowing of the vision (you can see the metabolites, nothing is actually changing in your eyes and it stops when you stop taking it) and a reduction in night vision. The reduction in night vision happens after the yellowing, so I tell people to find a very blue object and memorize its color, then put it away and not look at it. Once a week, pull it out and see if it is slightly green tinted. If so, don't go higher on the dose unless you will not be driving after dark.

I have personally used it up to 100mg a day, and found the jump from 50 to 100 to give almost no gain but greatly increase the sides. At normal dosing, you should only have slight yellowing.

Spring season cleansing is actually not simply routine to clear away dirt and dust. However our company need to conduct an review of wintertime apparel. From excessive traits to do away with, you require to well-maintained as well as calculate the storage space. Throw out the waste and provide on your own an additional assurance certainly not to conserve unnecessary scrap. Well-maintained the wall surfaces as well as ceilings, wash the windows, allow the spring season in to our home, repel the inactivity.

Cleansing in NYC - is the stipulation of concentrated solutions for spring cleaning of properties and nearby locations, in addition to maintaining tidiness. The mixture of high quality work and also budget friendly rates is a particular component that identifies our cleaning business in the NJ cleaning company market.
Our motto: " The very best high quality - affordable price!" and you can be sure of that! In our business, really budget-friendly rates for all sorts of cleaning services.
We ensure you the provision of qualified cleaning services at a high amount. Professionals knowledgeably learn the methods of cleaning with making use of modern high-tech tools as well as focused chemicals. Along with all this, the costs for our solutions are actually a lot less than the major cleansing business.

Purchasing such a solution as " Springtime Cleansing" in our provider, you acquire the option of high-quality cleansing of the surrounding area of the house. Our team provide cleaning where others can easily certainly not deal. Our company will certainly concern you even when you are at the additional apocalypse as well as perform the cleansing at the highest level. Merely give us a call.

All clean services Boerum Hill - Spring cleaning website

This is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). a new class of experimental drugs that can potentially help users put on 15-20 pounds of muscle and lose 10-15 pounds of fat in just a short few months. If you are not sure with the product that you want to try, click this link https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.

Back