Formestane in solution???? Personal experiences

FunnyMonkey

Anybody know what to use to get it in 100mg/ml Solution. The last I tried I could only get it at about 50mg/ml and that was 7.5%BA 25%BB and then the rest was PG but that absolutely sucks.

Maybe I am missing something, because I have never messed with formestane, but is it not oral?

if so, just use everclear, or peg400

If the everclear doesn't do it, the peg400 should. it would give you a liquid solution. I would never take ba or bb oraly.

If your idea is to make it injectable, then peg400 is probably your best bet w/ maybe 2% ba.

yeah I want to take it IM injection I've heard that it is much more effective that way I will check out the peg400 thanks

I just talked to some folks on anabolic minds that are currently working with formestane. The person said that they had tired peg-400, and I'd assume they went through all the propper procedures to try to get it into solution.

They tried the usual tricks with just BB/BA and steril oil, and they said they, too, could only get 50 mg/ml, not even 75 mg/ml. I wonder if we're just going to have to make a suspension and 'ject it?

That same person said that they are waiting on a "super solution" to try to get higher concentrations. So, I'll keep you guys posted

Back