Found out why the pharmacy asks for I.D. when buying syringes.

gkixxerr

Swagtastic

A little while back I asked why you needed I.D. when buying syringes from the pharmacy, and I never got a solid answer.

I called a local pharmacy here recently and asked what the laws were on purchasing syringe and needles[in my state], and the woman told me as far as she knows there are no laws or limits as to how many can be bought. She then went on to say that that upon purchasing a syringe, you had to fill out a LOG which includes your Name, and address [I.D.]. I asked why they used the log, and what they use it for and she said that the D.E.A. comes in every so often and checks those logs.

To me, I think it is complete bullshit that you can't get a quality syringe, that is clean without being hassled by the D.E. fucking A.

What are your guys thoughts?

every state is different . just skip the hastle and use one of the board sponsers to purchase syringes from.
= less hastle , good prices , the board gets your support . everyone wins.

every state is different . just skip the hastle and use one of the board sponsers to purchase syringes from.
= less hastle , good prices , the board gets your support . everyone wins.

I know, and thats what has been suggested, but what about sterility? I am just one paranoid MF, about these things. I'm not a germ freak, but I do want to avoid an infection at all cost. Ya dig?

Do a lot of people here from the ology buy these syringes from the sources listed in the banners? Just would like some reviews before ordering.

The reason I perfer the one's from the pharmacy is because I know that they have standards of sterility, and the sources listed in the banners which sell pins might not.

Ohh...

When if I were to buy from a source from the ology, would the pinz come in a sealed plastic package?

Last edited:
I know, and thats what has been suggested, but what about sterility? I am just one paranoid MF, about these things. I'm not a germ freak, but I do want to avoid an infection at all cost. Ya dig?

Do a lot of people here from the ology buy these syringes from the sources listed in the banners? Just would like some reviews before ordering.

The reason I perfer the one's from the pharmacy is because I know that they have standards of sterility, and the sources listed in the banners which sell pins might not.

seriously....

U can get the same ones pharmacies get from these sites. I'm sure they all have to follow some sort of standards when making/selling syringes. I understand how u feel though, I don't wanna stick some dirty ass piece of metal in my ass cheek!

Ohh...

When if I were to buy from a source from the ology, would the pinz come in a sealed plastic package?

Its simple. buy online-use the sponsers as mentioned. There is no need to worry about sterilization (if the package is sealed your good. If not, dont use it).

I have used Ology sources for a while now. Always have been G2G.

gixxer bro you are really over thinking all of this.

i know right... just fucking idiotic. there not going to sell bunk needles. especially on this forum... How many people are on this forum alone all over the world? and how many people are using needles for injection... think about it.

I honestly dont believe DEA is going to the local pharmacies checking on who is buying syringes and if your state allows you to buy them at the pharmacy you can not be prosecuted or scrutinized for buying them,its legal.

If you really worried buy them on line from our sponsors here its door to door service,thats what I do bc I live in a state where you can not buy them openly but when I go to Massachusetts I buy a whole box of 100 the pharmisist always looks at me like Im crazy when I ask for a box.

Very interesting.... A couple buddies of mine go the King Soopers/Safeway route and have never been I.D.'d. Must be a lucky state.

I use local pharmacies but have used online sources before and haven't had a problem with sterility.

Back