Freaking hurts

Inquirer

OK, I give up, I have to be a wuss. I am using a new test en from an UGL and the gear is ok but it is 300MG/ml and it is taking my quads out of commision. I thought I would adjust to it but I havent after a few injections. What can I do to minimize the after injection pain that lasts 6 freaking days and is killing my leg workouts. Thanks guys.

crushershockey said:
nothing... shoot in your glute also.. will minimse the amount of pain in the quad probably lol
Glute hits me worse bro, cant sit or walk then. I am used to sore spots but this is just crazy.

I've had issues with an ug at first. I got used to it after a few shots. If you don't with a particular UG, switch brands. Meanwhilst switch injection spots to give the sore spots time to recover.

Thoms said:
I've had issues with an ug at first. I got used to it after a few shots. If you don't with a particular UG, switch brands. Meanwhilst switch injection spots to give the sore spots time to recover.
Well I am using the only two spots I think can handle it, quads, left and right. I read something about adding a little more oil to the mix to make it smoother, would that work here.

What are you injecting with? I find that for some people deeper injections (1.5") hurt less, while with others 1.5" hurt more...maybe switch to a bigger/smaller needle?

outlawtas2 said:
What are you injecting with? I find that for some people deeper injections (1.5") hurt less, while with others 1.5" hurt more...maybe switch to a bigger/smaller needle?
25G 1 inch into quads

don't use 1.5" in your quads lol stick with the 1" that you have been using... if it hurts it's becasuse the potency of the gear... i'm using test e 400mg/mL and it cripples me everytime i shoot it... i've started splitting up shots like crazy... like i'll do full cc's in my glute.. half cc's in my quads and 1/4 cc's everywhere else

Well I had the same with one lab, 250mg/ml and the shit made me totally fucked up. Then I got from a friend 300mg/ml and there was no pain at all.

I just sucked it up, shot it where it hurt the least and then said never again to that shit :)

Bast said:
Well I had the same with one lab, 250mg/ml and the shit made me totally fucked up. Then I got from a friend 300mg/ml and there was no pain at all.

I just sucked it up, shot it where it hurt the least and then said never again to that shit :)
Thats my plan too

Back